• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Trade] Reviews for Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webhugo

Trusted Uploader
Jun 12, 2020
I am sure there are quite a few people here who want to grow their business. Whatever you do, social proof is a big thing today. Before purchasing your services/products, people are looking for reviews/ratings of your services/products online. Let us come together and help each other creating some good reviews.

What am I expecting?
You review my services on various platforms like Facebook Pages, LinkedIn Profile Recommendation, Google My Business, and TrustPilot. I don't ask to post a review on each of these services. I just ask you to leave 4-5 star ratings on the platforms where you have a legit presence. No fake accounts.

What do you get in return?
I do own two businesses I could use to leave feedback on your services on the platform of your choice.

Requirements before I could trade a review:
  • The account you're going to leave a review from should be a legit account. No fakes.
  • It's very important for me that the reviews look natural, coming from a human. So you have to post what I send you (You could expect the same in return).
  • You should have been around the forum for at least 6 months and should NOT be a leecher.
  • Members with badges preferred.

If you've read through all that, you're probably serious about this and someone that I would like to trade with.
Let me know in the comments and I will DM the one's I'm willing to trade with.

Many thanks in advance for agreeing to do this. 🙏
Cheers!

Reactions: rojo_salas
I think I can help. Let me know if you're also in.

this is a good idea. hope more will come :)

Hello, I can give you review on google if you want. Myself, not having site ready, don't need review in return :) for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock