• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Trade Freepik/Moz/Envato subcription for Elementor Pro?

funguy

Jul 31, 2020
India
digitalgyan.org
Hello,
I own Elementor Pro expert license. I am willing to trade one license with anyone offering access to their service in exchange. My license is valid till mid August 2021.
Please let me know if you are interested and what will you trade for a license.

How to avail the offer?
Please message me and let me you the resource you are willing to exchange. If we agree you need to provide me temporary admin access to the site where you want the license to be activated (That's the only way to activate the genuine license).
Once it is done you can provide me access to your resource.
It's that easy.

Refund Policy
Since it is not a monetary deal, the refund is not the right term to use. Please have the access to resource ready so we both can start enjoying our products the same hour. However, if I do not get access to your offering within 12 hours, I will revoke access to Elementor pro.

Thanks

Last edited:
Access to any premium subscription sites such as Freepik/Moz/Envato (and like that) that people are offering on monthly basis.
I can give you Envato and Freepik for a year, but every month the account email changes, if that's ok to you we got a deal

Ok, but what I meant with account email changing is that every month you get a new account, is that alright?

I have nothing to comment on this one as he's not requesting source codes for the license but another service.

@funguy how are you delivering the Elementor licence to the person you trade with?

Manually linking with my account by asking for one time admin access. In exchange, I have got access to Freepik.
Okay that is fine. You didn't make that clear in your original post though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock