• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TopLand - Laravel Real Estate Agency Portal With Saas

TopLand - Laravel Real Estate Agency Portal With Saas v1.1

No permission to download

legitbeet

Babiato Lover
May 4, 2022
legitbeet submitted a new resource:

TopLand - Laravel real estate agency portal with saas

TopLand – Laravel real estate agency portal with saas​

TopLand is a real estate management laravel script. Here users or agents can publish their real estate listing based on some pricing plans and visitors can easily contact with the real estate agent to buy or sell properties.

This is mainly a listing website to build connection between buyers and sellers; and you will get the SaaS version completely free in regular license.

• Laravel 8 is used as language...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Legitbeet
Welcome 🙏 to Join in Babiato.

Thank you for your Resource upload.

Is this product is NULLED ?
No Issue.. In Babiato Have a Wonderful Nulled Masters
will do this.

Enjoy 👍

Hi Legitbeet
Welcome 🙏 to Join in Babiato.

Thank you for your Resource upload.

Is this product is NULLED ?
No Issue.. In Babiato Have a Wonderful Nulled Masters
will do this.

Enjoy 👍
I think it is already nulled. I have installed and it's working fine.

500 internal server error. Tried different php versions, subfolder, main folder and subdomain options. Plesk and cPanel. all mentioned 500 error.

@legitbeet @Babak Please update.

Version: 1.2
Added PayMongo Payment gateway.

(Need for personal. After changing my room. I realised this is basic requirement for all who have not own house.)😢

Version: 2.1

Admin can create new user/agent
Admin can assign package to new user/agent
Agent can renew package from his panel

update pleaseeeeeeee
@Babak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock