• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TopDeal - Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme (Mobile Layouts Ready)

TopDeal - Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme (Mobile Layouts Ready) v2.3.11 Nulled

No permission to download
Hi again
First thank you for your awesome website sharing many themes and plugin.
Second please update topdeal to 1.9.8 because i use it with visual composer and this plugin 6.5 version is fully compatible with WordPress 5.6 and this theme in 1.9.8 version compatible with visual composer 6.5.

Many thanx again.

Hi again
First thank you for your awesome website sharing many themes and plugin.
Second please update topdeal to 1.9.8 because i use it with visual composer and this plugin 6.5 version is fully compatible with WordPress 5.6 and this theme in 1.9.8 version compatible with visual composer 6.5.

Many thanx again.
okay soon
im waiting for @TassieNZ

Reactions: Alibaba66
Babak updated TopDeal - Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme (Mobile Layouts Ready) with a new update entry:

TopDeal Theme v1.9.8 Nulled

Download TopDeal v1.9.8 - Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme (Mobile Layouts Ready) Nulled Free
------------ VERSION - 1.9.8: Released on Dec-24-2020 ------------ Thanks To @TassieNZ @NullMaster

[+] Update WPBakery Page Builder 6.5.0
[+] Update Revolution Slider 6.3.3
[#] Bug fix: Fix bug in detail page with WCFM Marketplace

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
When i import demo it's return internal 500 error. i test it in 3 host and 1 dedicated vps but problem not solved. i think this problem occurred for nulled process?!

Hi,
When i import demo it's return internal 500 error. i test it in 3 host and 1 dedicated vps but problem not solved. i think this problem occurred for nulled process?!
check your htaccess
and check permalinks too

Hi
Thank you for your sharing.
Can we have V1.9.10 ? Because I've many problems with 1.9.8 I test.
Thank you

Hi
Please can we have the latest update (V1.9.10) ?
The current version (1.9.8) brings many errors.
Thx

Babak updated TopDeal - Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme (Mobile Layouts Ready) with a new update entry:

TopDeal Theme v1.9.10

Download TopDeal v1.9.10 - Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme (Mobile Layouts Ready) Nulled Free
------------ VERSION - 1.9.10: Released on Feb-18-2021 ------------

[+] Update WordPress 5.6.1
[+] Update WooCommerce 5.0.0
[+] Update Elementor 3.1.0
[+] Update Revolution Slider 6.3.9
[+] Update Mobile Layout Footer
[#] Bug fix: Fix bug with Add to Cart for Bundle Product
[#] Bug fix: Fix bug Elementor with Nav Widget

Reactions: Babaorum66

TopDeal Theme v2.0.0

Download TopDeal v2.0.0 - Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme (Mobile Layouts Ready) Nulled Free
------------ VERSION - 2.0.0: Released on Apr-06-2021 ------------

[+] NEW: Update new design Homepage #7
[+] NEW: Update SW Quick Tools
[+] Update WordPress 5.7
[+] Update WooCommerce 5.1.0
[+] Update Elementor 3.2.1
[+] Update Revolution Slider 6.4.6

v2.1.2 :)

Attachments

• themeforest-topdeal-multi-vendor-marketplace-wordpress-theme-mobile-layouts-ready-2.1.2.zip
    19.2 MB · Views: 125
  • Love
Reactions: Babak

TopDeal Theme v2.2.0 Nulled

Download TopDeal v2.2.0 - Multi Vendor Marketplace WordPress Theme (Mobile Layouts Ready) Nulled Free
------------ VERSION - 2.2.0: Released on Jul-20-2021 ------------

[+] NEW: Update new design Homepage #9
[+] Update WooCommerce 5.5.1
[+] Update Elementor 3.3.1
[+] Update Revolution Slider 6.5.4
[+] Update WPBakery Page Builder 6.7.0
[#] Bug fix: Fix bug sidebar

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock