• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tools required for Auto pilot wordpress site

die2mrw007

Senior Developer
Staff member
Jun 4, 2020
India
www.gizmolord.com
Hi guys,

How to do a complete auto blogging site using wordpress platform? I researched few, but still not sure from where to start with.
Any experienced person here who knows well about auto blogging using tools for wordpress, please share few info about the best plugin/software names to choose from.

You could get visitors from Facebook ads or social media campaigns but auto blogs normally don't have any visitor retention. If you pull full content from other sites you risk copyright infringement and duplicate content won't rank or if you spin the text it will be very hard to read.

IMHO the best use for auto blogging is creating HUBS for different niches. Kind of like metacritic.com or imdb.com but for a small niche. Gather all the reviews, news etc.. from different sites and organize it neatly. Kind of like a price comparison site but with constantly updated content automatically.

For example we could have a hub for vacuums, we could use wp automatic to gather all the news and reviews from different sites about vacuums give a snippet and link to the site. You can use content egg on each page so users will get the best price for each type of vacuum using your affiliate link of course..

A site like this would rank on google and it would actually have value for users while also being mostly automated. The downside is it would take longer to setup but you don't have to make any content so after it is setup it should require very little time to maintain.

Reactions: djronin
I was creating an auto blogging site but when I researched and saw this post on how to block auto blogging, I was demoralized. Can someone circumvent it?
You could scrape the data from your PC daily or every couple of days then upload to site. You might be able to automate the scraping and upload too.
They won't ban your dynamic IP from your ISP, you will look like a normal user.

octoparse.com has a good scraper and the free option would work for most sites. Then export to .csv and upload using a plugin like Ultimate CSV Importer.

This method would allow you to bypass the sometimes janky plugins like Wp-automatic and content egg, since you can pull any content from any site, easily.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock