• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[STOP] Tool Download For Envato Elements

Where do you usually use resources?

• Elements envato

Votes: 3,756 76.4%
  • Freepik

Votes: 2,451 49.8%
  • Shutterstock

Votes: 1,534 31.2%
  • Adobe

Votes: 949 19.3%
  • UI8

Votes: 639 13.0%
  • Flaticon

Votes: 896 18.2%
  • Other (let me know in comments)

Votes: 182 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really awesome tool when you send me for testing i feel its too good for our members so i am here brother after 1 April just ping me i give you account and i try to help every month so our tool never expire ❤

Looks like the contributors to freepik, envato and flaticon can finally retire young, retire rich, very soon ;):ROFLMAO: Really love this tool btw, keep it up @TangKhuong

In response, I will give the Babiato community the instant getlink element envato tool, in addition to helping members get the link to download immediately without waiting, also helps the administrator not spend a lot of time to download and upload, sometimes no downloads.
Like if it's helpful to you, please report me if it doesn't work.
This tool is available until my account expires. If you have an account that is rarely used please share with me.
Coming up, if I have time and someone who shares premium accounts (freepik, shutter, adobe, ui8 or whatever if the community needs) I will try and add more if it's feasible.
Even though I have read through the rules I may not know all of them. This is my first post, if I make a mistake please remind me.

Changelog
03/03/2021: Update
+ Save ref cookie when clicking on the Bonus link.
+ Add Priority code (unlimited, use when urgent)

Respect bro, thank you (y)

It was awesome, Please create for freepik too even for one file for one user per IP maximum 2 per day will be useful
If you check the IP, the user can fake ip to download more.
Freepik allows to download 100 files/account/day. This requires connecting to the forum to allow each user to download n files/day, and will stop if the downloads run out. Likely having to use more than 1 premium freepik account if downloads are too much.

here is something for all of you. i have already lost one of my account cause of these fup. they just suspend your downloads. :/
for stock images on twenty20, daily limit is around 1500. i downloaded 2500+
for element.envato items. i think limit is around 200-250 i have read somewhere in their forum.

Pretty cool tool. I like this green matrix vibe :D You just need to put some restrictions on download for every single account to avoid it to get banned, as ddpanda mentioned. Good job man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock