• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script

TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script 1.7.0

No permission to download
Hello. I ran into this problem when I bought it. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• scr.jpg
    scr.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 13
Hello everyone, can anyone pls help. I installed the Tokenlite script successfully. Everything is working fine. However, I'm now struggling with installing and merging the ICO Crypto landing page by same Softnio guys into the tokenlite script. I'm on shared hosting. Anybody here who knows how to do it please assist
Sure, it's easy....

Since you are using Shared VPS, the more easy way is configuring 2 different websites:

- The 1st one is for your Main Domain, (like: mycryptoproject.com), and inside the root folder you will allocate the Landing Page files

- The 2nd. one is for your Sub Domain,(like: presale.mycryptoproject.com) and inside the root folder, you will allocate the files for TokenLite (remember that you will configure in your CPanel the "Public" file from the script like the root file in order for your server to recognize the installation files and launching page. (for reference you can see the recommendation that our friend @AABadra shared in the post located on page #9 of this thread.)

After you run both websites, inside your Main Domain (where you hosted the Landing Page template) you just send all links to your subdomain in order for your customers to visit the dashboard to sign in and buy your token. For the TokenLite script, there's no issue since in Admin Panel you have a field to redirect your customers to Main Landing Page just by writing the URL you want.

I hope this be so clear in order you figure it out how to proceed.

Regards,

Sure, it's easy....

Since you are using Shared VPS, the more easy way is configuring 2 different websites:

- The 1st one is for your Main Domain, (like: mycryptoproject.com), and inside the root folder you will allocate the Landing Page files

- The 2nd. one is for your Sub Domain,(like: presale.mycryptoproject.com) and inside the root folder, you will allocate the files for TokenLite (remember that you will configure in your CPanel the "Public" file from the script like the root file in order for your server to recognize the installation files and launching page. (for reference you can see the recommendation that our friend @AABadra shared in the post located on page #9 of this thread.)

After you run both websites, inside your Main Domain (where you hosted the Landing Page template) you just send all links to your subdomain in order for your customers to visit the dashboard to sign in and buy your token. For the TokenLite script, there's no issue since in Admin Panel you have a field to redirect your customers to Main Landing Page just by writing the URL you want.

I hope this be so clear in order you figure it out how to proceed.

Regards,
This is very helpful thanks a lot @sarat.a I will implement it.

The 1.4.0 Script have 2 problems
1- The Script uploaded in babiato is not Nulled cause its asked for key and random key not working.
2- i tried many nulled 1.4.0 scripts and all of them have same problem that they can not display token price ( token price always showed as 0$ )
any one already find any working 1.4.0 scripts ??

The 1.4.0 Script have 2 problems
1- The Script uploaded in babiato is not Nulled cause its asked for key and random key not working.
2- i tried many nulled 1.4.0 scripts and all of them have same problem that they can not display token price ( token price always showed as 0$ )
any one already find any working 1.4.0 scripts ??
The version 1.4.0 has not been nulled still but you can try 1.3.0 it works.
you can download it under the title of this thread it says Go to download and install 1.3.0

Babak updated TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script with a new update entry:

TokenLite v1.5.0 Untouched

Download TokenLite v1.5.0 - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script Nulled Free
21 Apr, 2022 – v1.5.0 Thanks To @juanready

## Major Update Release:
## Migrated major version of Laravel Framework as 5.7.x to 8.x version.
!+ Manually Email Verification option added for Admin.
!+ Test Email option added for Admin into Mail settings.
!+ Adjusted some missing translation string into user panel.
!+ Non decimal currency amount issue fix for PayPal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Error when calculating the price of the token is 0$ Does anyone know how this problem can be solved?

Captura de pantalla 2022-06-03 a las 7.18.47.png

I was investigating and apparently they use their own api to show the prices of each coin, you can check here

https://exratesapi.com/

is called exRatesAPI
This was implemented in version 1.4 and all versions after. The exrates API access is tied into the TokenLite applications activation code so if you don't have a legit activation code your token prices will be zero and there is no way to null that. You are stuck paying for it from now on or finding an alternative. The only way this can be fixed is to edit the app and integrate the CoinGecko or CMC API instead, which technically wouldn't be very hard as they are both in JSON format. Preferably Gecko because their API is 100% free, CMC is quite limited.

hello everyone. I installed all versions, but envato asked for username and password in all of them, even in the nulled version, I wonder how can I do this.

Reactions: theuserdave
Hello i installed into locahost and getting this error when trying to setup superadmin help me please

Attachments

• tokensmorg.jpg
    tokensmorg.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 41
I am still using the older version as it does nto run into any issues with the api or framework, I was considering updating but has anyone found a way around the issue for the api responsible for getting the exchange rates? Also I made the modifications with the layout/admin.blade.php file however not all branding is whitelablled as stated by @okokokok

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock