• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script

TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script 1.7.0

No permission to download
Let's be clear on the things you've done;

• Correctly installed the app and import db if manual installation
  • Set the app debug value to true in the .env not .env.example
  • Correctly configured the htacces file
  • You are using the Resource file provided in this thread
If you've done all this and it doesn't work... Let me know so I'll zip my installation and send!

Reactions: darkeren
@Babak , @TassieNZ , @White Devil , @juanready , @phpcore - Could you please help how to resovle that error?

Try first to do what the app requires:
1- Setup a payment method
2- Set the mail settings

After that try to:
1 - Try from another pc.
2 - Change the browser Or disable all addons, plugins, ads blockers, ....
3- Disable temporarily you antivirus if you have one.

Let's be clear on the things you've done;

• Correctly installed the app and import db if manual installation
  • Set the app debug value to true in the .env not .env.example
  • Correctly configured the htacces file
  • You are using the Resource file provided in this thread
If you've done all this and it doesn't work... Let me know so I'll zip my installation and send!

Bro, I tried manual DB installation.
set the app debug value in .env.
I used the same resource in babiato.

Tried all mentioned ways, but not working @phpcore - Not working.
@viid - help me with your zip file, please.

Thanks for all of your time and valuable help. but I tried it give same error unable to perform action

One important factor... Does your server meets all the requirements for using Tokenlite? And are all the required php extensions enabled... Also is your php version set to >7.0

One important factor... Does your server meets all the requirements for using Tokenlite? And are all the required php extensions enabled... Also is your php version set to >7.0
Yes it is. tried manual and auto installllation.. no luck

I Think you'll need a technical assist... I've exhausted all the points to check in fixing the error... If you're comfortable with temporarily sharing your details privately i can assist or if anyone is willing to assist.

Hi is theres any way to remove this ? so it cant be seen on the view source if the user inspect the app ?

@phpcore

1610978336518.png

With notepad++ do a search in all files within the install directory the keyword "Application Developped by Softnio" (you can check the case sensitive checkbox)
You will get all files where the phrase exists, just edit each file and remove it.

• Love
Reactions: 73i and reddisk
With notepad++ do a search in all files within the install directory the keyword "Application Developped by Softnio" (you can check the case sensitive checkbox)
You will get all files where the phrase exists, just edit each file and remove it.

i tried that sir many times but got no result from vscode .,

i tried to remove <header> </header> its got removed , looks like that theres a function that will paste that
<!-- TokenLite v117Q20200609. Application Developed by Softnio --> in every <header></header> tag.,
maybe its css or javascript ,

like paste it on every <header> tag

@phpcore @Babak

Last edited:
Sorry to respond so late, but to avoid the license failure, you must perform the automatic installation, because if you do it manually by importing the DB will be installed but when accessing you will see the error. So use the installation wizard and you will have no problems.

If you already did a manual installation, then delete that installation and leave the DB blank to reinstall using the software installation wizard.

Hi ? is theres any way to add other cryptocurrency here as payment method ? @phpcore thank you sir <3

1614249318428.png

Last edited:
patch for "unable to perform action"

How to install ?
Replace the same file in the same path.
Clear browser cache or press CTRL + F5.
It working now, thank dude. you're rocking.

dude are you available for PHP freelance work?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock