• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

To get clarified | For Staff And Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiyazali4410

Trusted Uploader
Jan 2, 2020
Hello all Babiato staff and mods I need to know why some of you showing biased behavior if we break some rules not intentionally you just not angry on us even you just close our threads with warning points but for some seller you just edit their thread or just tell them with your so called "please" why you give respect selectively why we not deserve your respect ?? Because we are not in touch with you or not providing you any personal benefits ??

And what if staff member doing wrong if we complain no serious action taken why....

I am giving some example thread :

and so on. if you cant find any thing wrong in this thread just ask me i am here to help you ;)

and this special question for one very special staff member/mod why you are here and why you deserve to staff/mod I am openly telling @ddpanda is a liar and don't deserve to be in staff/mods (if need any proof i will provide)

Before posting this thread I already ask to @CyberDeviL sir, so please delete this thread before giving ans.

Sorry for my very bad English........

@Babak @CyberDeviL @medw1311 @hexor @TassieNZ @ddpanda @tuton012

Oh, so can I or anyone can create multiple threads on same section??

give ans as per the babiato rules...
Not for the same thing if you already have an open thread for it.

Btw have you given @hari2399 their Github Student account yet?

Not for the same thing if you already have an open thread for it.

Btw have you given @hari2399 their Github Student account yet?

sir really ??? but what if i want to give some discount.

ex : i am selling envato 30 day account in $2 and and second envato 30 day account in $1 but for limited time or something like this ???

sir really ??? but what if i want to give some discount.

ex : i am selling envato 30 day account in $2 and and second envato 30 day account in $1 but for limited time or something like this ???
Then you just amend your original thread.

And you didn't answer my question - there are 2 hours left of the 24 I gave you yesterday to get it done!

And you didn't answer my question - there are 2 hours left of the 24 I gave you yesterday to get it done!

I know sir, but as of now I have 2 hours at this time so please can we focus on my question for now then ill give you all ans like every day we all give ans to all staffs but at this time staff needs to give ans please

i know afte this all questions i am on target and ban on any silly mistake but i assured all of you i prove how staff is biased or doing favor selectively

Last edited:
Then you would be breaking the rules after being specifically told you were not allowed to and you would be dealt with accordingly.

Then you would be breaking the rules after being specifically told you were not allowed to and you would be dealt with accordingly.
I'll give my words on it after some time sir .
Thanks for giving ans because this question only for you I wanted to you ans this question and you give ans.

Second question sir if staff selling thread is Misleading what action for it ?

Wait wait wait if I am selling 1 year Envato account and after 2,3 months all accounts is suspending and buyer start complaining to my thread and I am online and not giving ans for 2,3 days then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock