• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Title is Missing for images in google images section

Riddik

Feb 4, 2023
i recently tried searching the images of my posts, certain keywords on the google images section, the problem is that the image only shows the site title but the title of the page where the image added is missing, and every images show same tagline on google search image section.

what do I need to change or add to have the title of that specific page below the image on google image section?

search engine copy.jpg

search engine 2.jpg

What do you mean title missing I dont understand.
If those images in "same page" then you can see that "page title" not "image title" for every single result. But those images are seperated and each one belong with different pages but still seem "same title" then you can check SEO options in the plugin which you use.

Reactions: Riddik
The image shows the title and tagline of my website instead of the image title or post title

i didn't enable Media pages on yoast should i do it?
it says (We recommend keeping media pages disabled.)

The image shows the title and tagline of my website instead of the image title or post title
You misunderstood.
Google images results does not shows "image title". It shows "page title" under the image where image located. For example: Let's say you have a page and title is "Babiato Benefits" and you placed 10 images in that page. All of those images seem "Babiato Benefits" in Google Images Results even no matter all images alt, title, description or caption are different.

You misunderstood.
Google images results does not shows "image title". It shows "page title" under the image where image located. For example: Let's say you have a page and title is "Babiato Benefits" and you placed 10 images in that page. All of those images seem "Babiato Benefits" in Google Images Results even no matter all images alt, title, description or caption are different.
Yes, that's what I mean, Like I made a post and I put images inside that post So google should show me that post title in search under all my images. But it doesn't happen All the images there show my website name and tagline same. Example: mywebsite.com - Tagline

Yes, that's what I mean, Like I made a post and I put images inside that post So google should show me that post title in search under all my images. But it doesn't happen All the images there show my website name and tagline same. Example: mywebsite.com - Tagline
OK i got it now.
It should display as "page title" which you set for that page. It can be happen if you were set %%sitename%% - %%sitedesc%% previously. You need to wait untill google update if you change this afterwards. No need to change anything else.

OK i got it now.
It should display as "page title" which you set for that page. It can be happen if you were set %%sitename%% - %%sitedesc%% previously. You need to wait untill google update if you change this afterwards. No need to change anything else.
Yes i set on Yoast -> Posts/Pages -> %%title%% %%sep%% %%sitename%% do i need to change anything here?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock