• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting

Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting v4.4.0.1

No permission to download
Reactions: Babak and Masood
TassieNZ updated Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting with a new update entry:

Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting v3.3.8

Thanks to @weimar

Version 3.3.8

• Added: Setting to enable the Uncanny Toolkit Pro Autocomplete Lessons and Topics module to autocomplete lessons and topics even when a Tin Canny module is present on the page
  • Updated: When using Hidden and Autocomplete setting, the associated lesson/topic is now marked complete immediately when the completion verb is received
  • Fixed: Database error - Unknown column 'stored' on plugin activation on some server...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak and weimar
It is a very expensive plugin, but thanks to you for sharing other plugins that I cannot buy.

I will continue to share it with you

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
It is a very expensive plugin, but thanks to you for sharing other plugins that I cannot buy.

I will continue to share it with you
Thanks. All the TinCanny/UnCanny plugins are way overpriced in my opinion. Unfortunately my source for this one didn't renew license so glad you can supply. All my others still good at the moment though!

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak
TassieNZ updated Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting with a new update entry:

Tin Canny LearnDash Reporting v3.4

Version 3.4
  • Added: Support for Lectora Inspire SCORM 1.2 and xAPI content
  • Added: Tin Can and xAPI Quiz reports now available on the front end; settings to enable/disable added to Settings page (default is disabled)
  • Added: Tin Canny protection settings on non-LearnDash post types
  • Added: Manage Content Page preview URL filter for sites using non-standard WordPress configurations: apply_filters( 'tincanny_module_url_preview', $src, $post );
  • Updated: Performance of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
how do you guys get this thing to work. My tin canny just shows loading and never loads anything. Am i missing another plugin or something? I am trying to get the reports from learndash where i have 3 courses and few of my "test" users finished the courses.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock