• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedohabashi

May 21, 2022
flipsis submitted a new resource:

TiccTic - Android media app for creating and sharing short videos / Extended License - Android media app for creating and sharing short videos / Extended License

Extended License
Features
  • Duet
  • Extended license buyers will get a duet feature like TikTok. The Duet feature allows users to record and display their content with another person’s video
  • Aws S3 storage Integration
  • Extended license buyers will get an additional feature which is Amazon S3 Storage Integration. The application will have an option if you want your application videos will be stored locally or on S3. The...

Read more about this resource...

This resource already exists on forum. Do updates there.

And about extended license, is that bought by you and nulled accordingly? Please share proof of buying extended license.

Thanks, it should be better (safer) if I can download the attachment for this thread...

i have code but unable to setup admin is there anyone who can help me to setup admin

The code base is quite old, just follow the documentation, you should use Centos 7.6, FFMPEG 3.4.7. Apache2, Mysql ... I've tried but not success on my VPS. But the admin and API sound works good at my local environment... (Using WAMP and PHP 7.0 - but the adminCP not display the sound list/video list as expected...)

Reactions: Montygarg910
The code base is quite old, just follow the documentation, you should use Centos 7.6, FFMPEG 3.4.7. Apache2, Mysql ... I've tried but not success on my VPS. But the admin and API sound works good at my local environment... (Using WAMP and PHP 7.0 - but the adminCP not display the sound list/video list as expected...)
same occur with me even after install ffmpeg it throw error of ffprobe in api

same occur with me even after install ffmpeg it throw error of ffprobe in api
i am using latest code downloaded from codecanyon i have done everything with old version but unable to setup new version
Version 2.9.7 Updated 26 Nov 2020

i am facing issues with admin setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock