• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
@Kitty Lober are you asking if I'm a bot then the answer is no I'm not a bot and for reactions null as I'm just commenting
Here's a super secret trick to fulfill most of the post requirements -

1. You must be a kitty lober and a Babiato.co fan
2. You must be active in the forum.
3. Your account should be at least 31 Days old.
4. Keep helping others and gib appreciation for their work.
5. If a person thinks of leeching/stealing the files from here and share on other websites. Then the "Artificial Intelligence" based algorithm auto reset the requirements and then that user won't be able to see the password ever.

Fact of the day - East or west _____ & Babiato always bess..

Gift of the day -

hello have issue with template, i have only 15 template in section template of thrive theme builder...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v2.7 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Improvements​

• clearly highlight the case where no website content is found when editing a template
  • make fonts a little more smooth

Fixes​

• Fix for a mixed content issue with wizard homepage preview URLs
  • Fix for blank page being available on landing pages when the theme builder is inactive

Other​

• Allow edit Podcast post types with architect
  • Add styles for default gutenberg table block

Attachments

• thrive-theme-2.7.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 4
v2.7.1 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Fixes​

• Fix Thrive Visual Apprentice content sometimes disappear on frontend because of catastrophic backtracking

Attachments

• thrive-theme-2.7.1.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 8
Anyone know how to fix this? Im using Thrive Theme editor with "Style Box" element

Attachments

• Screenshot_35.png
    Screenshot_35.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 16
v2.7.2 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

• Fix for certain full width background sections that aren’t mobile friendly in Android Chrome
  • Fix for certain full width background sections that create horizontal scroll when a theme different than Thrive Suite ones is used

Attachments

• thrive-theme-2.7.2.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock