• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
Hey! Thank for all!
But I got this message when I want to download/activate shapeshift = "Could not open the archive file"
Did I miss something ?

LOL. This is realy actually very strange it doesn't exist in my inc folder in the new 2.0.1 version...
LOL it has to! It's from my upload yesterday!!!

However, put it in here .... \thrive-theme\inc\shapeshift\

Attachments

• q1qj01.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 23
Now i found it. I downloaded the untouched version yesterday: And there it doesn't exist! I' just downloaded the NULLED version and there it DOES exist! Thank you ;-)
LOL You'll never find it in the untouched version! :)

Reactions: TomCatzy
Hi @coolashish & @TassieNZ,

Think I found a workaround for the problem with the top/bottoms sections…
But for that I need someone who is able and willing to download these sections…

Could you help us out?

How to download the sections (top, bottom, content & sidebar)?

Within WP Admin Go to Thrive Dashboard Select Templates and pick a template to start editing.
Select top section under main options Choose a ready-made design. There are 97 theme top sections

Click on the first one. This top section wil be inserted (and the corresponding ZIP-files will be downloaded in \wp-content\uploads\thrive-theme\sections\..)

Repeat this for all top sections. And thereafter for the bottom, content and sidebar sections. There’s a total of 197 sections.

I know that’s a lot. But it doesn’t take much time and you only have to do that once. These sections templates don’t change that often.

The result is that all these sections reside as ZIP-files in the folder:
wp-content\uploads\thrive-theme\sections\..

There will be 197 different ZIP-files. Please share these ZIP-files in this thread.

Installing the sections is easy: just copy all the ZIP-files to the folder on your website:

This works.

I would do this myself, but I don’t have access to Thrive Themes.

Thanks!!!

This is an example of such a section template ZIP-file.
It's the top section named 'Page Banner - Lead Generation 02'

Attachments

• q4k7v2-10.zip
    158.5 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: dominic
Hi @coolashish & @TassieNZ,

Think I found a workaround for the problem with the top/bottoms sections…
But for that I need someone who is able and willing to download these sections…

Could you help us out?

How to download the sections (top, bottom, content & sidebar)?

Within WP Admin Go to Thrive Dashboard Select Templates and pick a template to start editing.
Select top section under main options Choose a ready-made design. There are 97 theme top sections

Click on the first one. This top section wil be inserted (and the corresponding ZIP-files will be downloaded in \wp-content\uploads\thrive-theme\sections\..)

Repeat this for all top sections. And thereafter for the bottom, content and sidebar sections. There’s a total of 197 sections.

I know that’s a lot. But it doesn’t take much time and you only have to do that once. These sections templates don’t change that often.

The result is that all these sections reside as ZIP-files in the folder:

There will be 197 different ZIP-files. Please share these ZIP-files in this thread.

Installing the sections is easy: just copy all the ZIP-files to the folder on your website:

This works.

I would do this myself, but I don’t have access to Thrive Themes.

Thanks!!!

this is honeesly a great job! thank you for your cooperation. Hope we can update plugin with this files.. if I had reach to thrive i'd do this with pleasure

Reactions: jank
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock