• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
Hi, is everyone having issues with the Thrive theme builder ?
I am using the latest 3.3.2n version

When trying to uodate any page, Thrive theme builder has a Top and a Bottom sections, both are not working and disapear from the page once you try to update them..I installed the theme buildr in other different site, I deleted the server cache, I updated php to the higher and all Thrive themes recomendations and I could not make it to work fine....

Any idea of what coud this be ?
thank you in advancde

What theme are you using with Thrive Theme Builder? Being a nulled version of TTB, not all the templates are included. Shapeshift should have the Top and Bottom sections included or atleast some on them, whereas Ommi and Kwik are less likely to have any of the Top and Bottom templates.
Well I am using Shapeshift theme including Top and Bottom sections, but none of theme seems to work no matter what, I have uninstalled all plugins, clear server cache and followed all Thrive thems instructions and even I have installed the theme in 2 other URL´s websites and problems is still the same so I guess it is something missing in the nulled version causing the issue, will be great if an updated version of the nulled TTB includes all working functionalities, :) thank you

Reactions: dominic
I cant even download any theme. I click on import theme from cloud and nothing happens.. :/

Well I am using Shapeshift theme including Top and Bottom sections, but none of theme seems to work no matter what, I have uninstalled all plugins, clear server cache and followed all Thrive thems instructions and even I have installed the theme in 2 other URL´s websites and problems is still the same so I guess it is something missing in the nulled version causing the issue, will be great if an updated version of the nulled TTB includes all working functionalities, :) thank you
Does anyone knows how to make top and button sections of the Shapeshift theme templates to work ? please help

If your getting the loading symbol when trying to change the 'Top' or 'Bottom' section, then your options are:

1: Buy your own genuine license $228+/year or,
2: Buy a single site license from die2mrw007 for $21/year or,
3: Wait until I have a Reaction Score of 100 and from $20 (one-time fee) I will install TTB with Shapeshift and get access to all templates and product updates(no nulling required). or,
4. Just build them yourself
Thank you @Like To Get Some
I appreciate the support
Let me analyze my options and get back

Thrive Theme v3.4 Nulled

New Features​

• Post excerpt added as inline shortcode

Fixes​

• Fix for sections not being displayed correctly on landingpages
  • Fix compatibility with CartFlows
  • Fix for shop list not being ordered by date
  • Fix for a compatibility issue with WooCommerce One Page Checkout
  • Fix for WooCommerce Short Description typography not applying to all text types
  • Fix for search template not working in some cases

Other​

• Updated WP Rocket recommended settings – removed Thrive-specific Delay JS exclusions

Some major release happened with Thrive, especially Thrive Apprentice 4.0.
Also they mailed today mentioning of price increase from February from the default 228$ to 299$ (only 5 license can be activated under this).

Thrive seems to be highly expensive now making it out of reach to general users. This is disappointing honestly.

Reactions: RazzQ and dominic
Some major release happened with Thrive, especially Thrive Apprentice 4.0.
Also they mailed today mentioning of price increase from February from the default 228$ to 299$ (only 5 license can be activated under this).

Thrive seems to be highly expensive now making it out of reach to general users. This is disappointing honestly.

Thrive Theme v3.4 Nulled

New Features​

• Post excerpt added as inline shortcode

Fixes​

• Fix for sections not being displayed correctly on landingpages
  • Fix compatibility with CartFlows
  • Fix for shop list not being ordered by date
  • Fix for a compatibility issue with WooCommerce One Page Checkout
  • Fix for WooCommerce Short Description typography not applying to all text types
  • Fix for search template not working in some cases

Other​

• Updated WP Rocket recommended settings – removed Thrive-specific Delay JS exclusions
This is breaking my site. It brings a WordPress error

Wondering if anyone can give me some help. I'm having issues importing landing pages. Im getting the following error message. Any idea what's going on?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 11.18.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 11.18.06 AM.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 19
Thrive theme 3.7 + Thrive Architect 3.9 + Thrive Ultimatum 3.7 + Thrive Leads 3.7 (Latest one 5-4-2022) Clean.

Attachments

• thrive-architect-3.9.zip
    15.5 MB · Views: 34
  • thrive-leads-3.7.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 28
  • thrive-theme-3.7.zip
    10.7 MB · Views: 50
  • thrive-ultimatum-3.7.zip
    13.4 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: m2m
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock