• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v2.5 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Fixes​

• Fix for error on configuring optimal cache from the Site Speed tab
  • Fixed an issue where MemberPress “Membership” can not be set as landing page
  • Fix: Theme Comments Element – can not modify Theme Comments Item CSS
  • Fixed an issue causing a 500 Internal Server Error in the wizard when Thrive Comments is active

Other​

• Added action after set_query_args is called

Attachments

• thrive-theme-2.5.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 4
v2.5.1 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Fixes​

• Project Lightspeed – fixes for Thrive Leads, Thrive Ultimatum, Thrive Quiz Builder stand-alone
  • Fix for Thrive Architect editor – mobile view, where the content is not centered anymore after the latest update
  • Fixed error messages related to undefined function calls when using a single Thrive product, which doesn’t include TAR/visual editing capabilities (e.g. only TC installed on the site, Legacy Themes)
  • Fixed issues with Leads forms on content built with third party page builders
  • Fixed layout issues after Lightspeed Optimization
  • Project Lightspeed – included compatibilities with WPFastestCache, WPRocket, WP Optimize & Autoptimize

Attachments

• thrive-theme-2.5.1.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 2
Babak updated Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme with a new update entry:

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v2.5.1

Download Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v2.5.1 Nulled Free
v2.5.1

Fixes
  • Project Lightspeed – fixes for Thrive Leads, Thrive Ultimatum, Thrive Quiz Builder stand-alone
  • Fix for Thrive Architect editor – mobile view, where the content is not centered anymore after the latest update
  • Fixed error messages related to undefined function calls when using a single Thrive product, which doesn’t include TAR/visual editing capabilities (e.g. only TC installed on the site...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi all, I don't know if it happens to others but if I do a new install of wp and add TTB(2.4+) with ShapeShift, the global colours don't function problem. I have narrowed it down an array in the database. The problem is that I don't know how to update the array via code. Can anyone know how to do this? If I use the update_option, I get s:61:"a:4:{s:1:"h".....}"; I need a:4:{s:1:"h".......}; instead.
My code below.

function my_function()
{
return 'a:4:{s:1:"h";i:222;s:1:"s";d:0.4;s:1:"l";d:0.62;s:1:"a";i:1;}';
}

$value = my_function();

update_option( 'TTB_variables', $value, 'yes' );

Cheers
Global colors work fine bro.

v2.5.2 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Fixes​

• Project Lightspeed – fix for menu display issues
  • Project Lightspeed – fix for empty spaces around WP shortcodes

Attachments

• thrive-theme-2.5.2.zip
    10.1 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: jank
v2.5.3 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

Fixes​

• Project Lightspeed – fixes for video styles
  • Project Lightspeed – compatibility fix for the old star rating element

Other​

• Hide WooCommerce variations from the Lightspeed screen

Attachments

• thrive-theme-2.5.3.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 4
Hi, for the templates, only ShpeShiftTheme is ok . All other templates are upgrade ... Help Please.
Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock