• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thinkin Services | On Demand Service App | Urbanclap Clone

Thinkin Services | On Demand Service App | Urbanclap Clone 18 November 2021

No permission to download

sncoms

Jul 28, 2022
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Thinkin Services | On Demand Service App | Urbanclap Clone - Thinkin Services | On Demand Service App | Urbanclap Clone

powAsset+22.png

On-demand service booking app is completed app in native source code for Android that help you build On-demand service booking app on smartphones. Everyone can be a Customer (task requester). User can Signup and Provider get (task receiver) after being approved by admin. Customer chooses task types, pickup location and destination location then sends requests. Near Provider will receive request then accept the Task. This app can use for any kind of...

Read more about this resource...

Who has the latest version of Thinkin Services, please let me download it.

Last edited:
hello can anyone tried installing it facing problems like registration not working in android app can anyone describe how to get it working properly

I have latest version of this code but before giving that i need setup guide of this script. If anyone ready to help me i will give this code for free.

After sharing if no one will help
Trust, here are so many experts, all are helpful. You may get delayed, but you will get your solution if posible. You can just share your file with some conditions just like other uploaders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock