• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Themify Fullpane WordPress Theme

Themify Fullpane WordPress Theme v.7.1.4

No permission to download
Big thanks for all the updates here and elsewhere! Word of advice to potential downloaders: it's a new framework and currently very buggy. They just updated to 5.0.4, two updates in one week.

Hello
I forgot to thank you for the last upload. There have been some updates last week and I, slightly embarrased to even ask, wonder if the new version 5.0.5 will be uploaded here

Hello, me again. The last uploaded file, fullpane 5.0.5 was still plagued with the same amount of bugs as before so I cant recommend anyone to use it. However they have cranked out ALOT of updates the last month and Fullpane is now up to 5.1.3 (!). One wonder if they actually test their stuff before release - touch is one of those "modern" functions we all need these days to work... - and is one of the main reasons I go here before I buy anything. Question is of course if someone has access to the new updated 5.1.3 version?

So amazing, 20 minutes! No paid support can be anywhere near this... Let's hope they have managed to solve the bugs now!

Reactions: TassieNZ
Hello, me again. Im almost embarrased to ask - Themify seem to put out these updates more often than what could be described as healthy, atleast if you use an older versio plagued with bugs - now they are up to 5.2.2 and I wonder if there would be a chance to get my hands on it?

Hello, me again. Im almost embarrased to ask - Themify seem to put out these updates more often than what could be described as healthy, atleast if you use an older versio plagued with bugs - now they are up to 5.2.2 and I wonder if there would be a chance to get my hands on it?
v5.2.2

Attachments

• fullpane.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Themify Fullpane WordPress Theme v5.3.5 GPL
I have not tested this myself, but it is downloaded from a reliable GPL site.

@Babak

Attachments

• Themify Fullpane WordPress Theme v5.3.5 GPL.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock