• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme v2.2.6

No permission to download
There is no sales thread for this theme. It's absolutely free for Babiato members. Tho it requires a license that can be generated using babiato username here:

Note: Use your EXACT babiato name otherwise your license will be invalidated.
I uploaded and activated the theme. It asked license key so i came here again and checked the discussion and found this link. But the license key link isn't working can you fix it?

if you don't know how to dm or anything....
i suggest you to leave babiato....
Even until now you haven't create proper introduction...
I BET you also didn't read any rule after or before you register in here right?

and i can guess... why you do that, because that useless and you didn't want to wasting time...
you came here to get free plugin or something.... am i right?

now you asking how to dm people?
what a shame... this is useless question, and i hope

clouded don't teach him again, that's useless to tech people who didn't know how to read rules to know how to dm people
Can you share introduction form thread

WARNING: One license can only be activated for 2 websites in the same time.
If you need to deactivate a previously activated website contact me by PM.

Abusing the licensing system will end up in your license deactivated or domain blocked.
Hello I tried the license generating system but it seem i can't generate a license for the animestream can you help me in this matter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock