• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme

Themesia AnimeStream WordPress Theme v2.2.6

No permission to download
Whenever I change a settings on the Homepage I get " Invalid Key " (have to add the key again for it to work) or its "Product activation error "

Also on the site itself there are DUPLICATES of eg...episodes etc... same as v2.1.8 I haven't changed anything except the logo and added 1 episode

Last edited:
Server returned an invalid response, please contact support.

it's always like that if I make settings in the Theme panel

2020-11-23 17_04_24-Manage Licenses.png 2020-11-23 17_04_40-View Activations_Installations.png

I do wonder why? :unsure:

Give me some time to check again.

Download latest version and replace on your active install.
Deactivate license feature added so you can safely deactivate your license to be used on another domain.
License generator resumed.

Reactions: coroaster
MAKE SURE THAT THE USERNAME USED TO GENERATE LICENSE IS THE SAME AS YOUR BABIATO NAME
OTHERWISE YOUR LICENSE WILL BE DISABLED BY CHECK BOT

Key is fine now, thanks but duplicates of episodes still there, do I need to change any settings. Capture.PNG

Bro, Could you null DramaStream Wordpress Theme for me 🥺🥺🥺?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
source file: -> https://mega.nz/file/gc93HAKI#LBr5ic35l4SPtjbZ0PF6SNGFMZlrWWomzWtoAX7LBoU
Firstly, this is not the place to post this. Normally I'd consider this Spamming a post! However, I can understand why you did.

Secondly, the version you supplied is 2.0.2, which is old. No point in us spending time and effort on old items. If you can supply DramaStream 2.0.5, then PM it to @slvrsteele and we will look at it when/if we get spare time. A lot of work involved in these.

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: jaihwacat and Babak
What should I do with others? Leave them? Block? Check your pm

Reactions: Babak
As from Dec 7, 2020 license generator is shut down new license registrations can be made trough a private message to @LicenseBot as follows:
Start a conversation with @LicenseBot with following details
Subject: Animestream

(see picture included at the bottom of this post)

Messages that don't follow above guidelines will not receive a license. The bot will check for messages every 10 minutes (due to api rate limiting) so please be patient if you don't receive a message instantly. In case of big number of messages received the response time can be higher but usually is max 10 minutes.

2020-12-07 09_09_16-Start conversation _ Babiato Forums.png

As from Dec 7, 2020 license generator is shut down new license registrations can be made trough a private message to @LicenseBot as follows:
Start a conversation with @LicenseBot with following details
Subject: Animestream

(see picture included at the bottom of this post)

Messages that don't follow above guidelines will not receive a license. The bot will check for messages every 10 minutes (due to api rate limiting) so please be patient if you don't receive a message instantly. In case of big number of messages received the response time can be higher but usually is max 10 minutes.

2020-12-07 09_09_16-Start conversation _ Babiato Forums.png
This is so cool 🔥

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saduq
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock