• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Theme or Plugin Advice pleasee

enyacan

Feb 25, 2020
If my thread is noot in correct place, i am sorry, i could not find.

I need a wordpress template or wordpress plugin that works like envato elements or motion array website. The key point is category ajax moodule on left or right.

If you are similar that, please advice me.

Thanks in advance.

You should do a bit of homework, there are many plug-ins out there doing just that. To name a few: FacetWP, Search&Filter, Meta Data & Taxonomies Filter, etc., etc.
Choose the one that suits best.

• Love
Reactions: enyacan
thank yyoou sooo much frizzel. i found another plugin that woulld works, yith ajax category filter. if you have experience on this suubject, which one do you recommend?

you can try this

• Love
Reactions: enyacan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock