• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Theme iO, I have a problem

conlared

Dec 25, 2020
Hello friends, I would like to know how to fix a problem that has arisen, I want to customize the iO theme, but I cannot find information anywhere, which I expose here to help others in the future.

I want to change this:
1.png

I want to change the image of the category, it is impossible to find it in the configuration, someone can help me please. @Babak

Hello friends, I would like to know how to fix a problem that has arisen, I want to customize the iO theme, but I cannot find information anywhere, which I expose here to help others in the future.

I want to change this:
1.png

I want to change the image of the category, it is impossible to find it in the configuration, someone can help me please. @Babak
change image or color ?

Reactions: conlared

I want to change this:
1.png

there is no options for this inside themehouse settings
u can just change color

read here

I have to find the image inside cpanel, server, and there is change it. Wow, if I have been looking for it within the server and I have not seen it.

Reactions: Babak
I have to find the image inside cpanel, server, and there is change it. Wow, if I have been looking for it within the server and I have not seen it.
yes you must change it manually

i had seen it before and defult is automatic
but cant find it in options :D
[/CITAR]
Well, what a topic, those details have to change it, like for example you publish something on Facebook and the photo of the post does not appear. Thanks friend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock