• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance Theme For WP

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS v5.9.5

No permission to download
TheGem 5.3.1 Full Package Nulled

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude not possible to install demo with anyway i think is something wrong with templates and mother not allowed to download the demo... if any fix letme know
Thank you

"** Version 5.4.1 - April 27th, 2022
BUG FIXES
- Fix in “1x column list” template of “Portfolio” element
- Header Builder, WPBakery: z-index fix in responsive menu layouts
- Fixes for better compatibility with “YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote” plugin
- WPBakery, TheGem user icon pack: fixes for compatibility with new TheGem Icon Library
- Elementor: fix for “Play on Mobile” feature in Title Area
- Theme Options - Footer - Colors: fix in “Text Font Color” control

UPDATES
- TheGem Blocks plugin, WPBakery: improved loading performance in WordPress admin in pages/posts “Edit” mode
- Theme Options - WooCommerce - Shop Grid: new “Content Width” control with additional layout options added
- Google fonts list updated
- Deprecated colorpicker control removed from WordPress admin

In case anyone not able to install Demo content, use this version, I downloaded it before the crash and it is working fine for me.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Install the theme
2. Install child theme
3. Install elementor plugin lastest version
4. Select the demo
5. Enjoy

However, I recommend do it on localhost and then transferring your website.

MZHRZhBnpFWfvjzRt8mZaLFTjWdi4SKmT8+8bSIg66Mub4LX

In case anyone not able to install Demo content, use this version, I downloaded it before the crash and it is working fine for me.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Install the theme
2. Install child theme
3. Install elementor plugin lastest version
4. Select the demo
5. Enjoy

However, I recommend do it on localhost and then transferring your website.

MZHRZhBnpFWfvjzRt8mZaLFTjWdi4SKmT8+8bSIg66Mub4LX
thank you my friend for your advice but what version you talk?

Found on client site. This is not Untouch! Nulled not me! VirusTotal check OK! If someone need fast?
Plugins original! Personally downloaded from - codex-themes!

Attachments

• thegem-blocks-elementor.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 55
  • thegem-elements-elementor.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
  • thegem-importer-elementor.zip
    58.6 KB · Views: 52
  • TheGem_Elementor-5.4.1.n.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 70
Reactions: pixelservers
i have a small problem when i try to import demo it says "problem occurred while processing the ajax request. possible reasons for that" somebody have a solution?

Demo importing doesnt work, we need a new nulled plugin or guide in how to do this.
Please and thank you. Otherwise just going to buy it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock