• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance Theme For WP

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS v5.9.5.2

No permission to download
Hello Guys
I need a little help,let me explain.
I would like to install "TheGem" theme fully including all the options that are available,it means to works perfectly.
Well can you give me short instructions how to do it?
I've already downloaded the theme,also tried to install ,and some addons were not able to install,after this some of them installed,then asking for some act purchase code,then installed all the addons except Elementor and ZilllaLikes.
Also when i click on any of the demos of "TheGem" it says : Bad data Package. Please re-try importing or contact our Support.
Before the next try should i reinstall the wp of the site?
Can you give me basic instructions like: Upload "TheGem_Elementor.zip" to wp-content/themes and extract there, and go on and go on with full instructions for perfect work of this.
Thank you so much!

Hello Guys
I need a little help,let me explain.
I would like to install "TheGem" theme fully including all the options that are available,it means to works perfectly.
Well can you give me short instructions how to do it?
I've already downloaded the theme,also tried to install ,and some addons were not able to install,after this some of them installed,then asking for some act purchase code,then installed all the addons except Elementor and ZilllaLikes.
Also when i click on any of the demos of "TheGem" it says : Bad data Package. Please re-try importing or contact our Support.
Before the next try should i reinstall the wp of the site?
Can you give me basic instructions like: Upload "TheGem_Elementor.zip" to wp-content/themes and extract there, and go on and go on with full instructions for perfect work of this.
Thank you so much!
Hi, here is my instruction, and you can find the full nulled package above your post

I don't understand
well, the contents of thegem_demo.zip are not complete and up to date with the latest demos available. I know that the thegem-importer-elementor-4.7.0_nulled.zip can import the demos without a problem but I was wondering if we can get e complete offline demo package like what is available in thegem_demo.zip. right now the importer plugin connects to
http://wordpressnull.org/thegem-elementor/
to be able to import the files and I wanted to know if this can be achieved without connecting to the mentioned website.

well, the contents of thegem_demo.zip are not complete and up to date with the latest demos available. I know that the thegem-importer-elementor-4.7.0_nulled.zip can import the demos without a problem but I was wondering if we can get e complete offline demo package like what is available in thegem_demo.zip. right now the importer plugin connects to http://wordpressnull.org/thegem-elementor/ to be able to import the files and I wanted to know if this can be achieved without connecting to the mentioned website.
I don't have it, I use testing site to download demo and then migrate everything on production one without activating Gem Importer

well, the contents of thegem_demo.zip are not complete and up to date with the latest demos available. I know that the thegem-importer-elementor-4.7.0_nulled.zip can import the demos without a problem but I was wondering if we can get e complete offline demo package like what is available in thegem_demo.zip. right now the importer plugin connects to
http://wordpressnull.org/thegem-elementor/
to be able to import the files and I wanted to know if this can be achieved without connecting to the mentioned website.
Really?

Who provided this file @Babak bro?

Hi to all, I have download the package and install all plugin. How i can import a demo? i have the folder thegem_demo inside there are the demos. How i can manually import?

New version 5.0 is available, can anyone upload the new version of the Gem Theme and The Gem Theme Elements (for Elementor)?

New version 5.0 is available, can anyone upload the new version of the Gem Theme and The Gem Theme Elements (for Elementor)?
v5.0.0 Updates Untouched @NullMaster @TassieNZ

"** Version 5.0.0 - May 5th, 2021
NEW FEATURES

ELEMENTOR VERSION
Theme Options & Page Options: reworked, extended, updated
- new light-weighted & fast VueJS core app
- reworked intuitive GUI for maximum usability
- three-tiered approach for layout & styles management (global, posttype, post)
- new responsive settings controls
- menu & header constructor
- additional typography settings
- typography preview
- global color favorites
- extended color picker
- extended background types
- icon library
- help tooltips with screenshot galleries
- dark mode
- quick navigation
- enhanced CSS & JS editors
- theme dashboard
- system status overview
- PageSpeed optimization: font preload settings

WooCommerce: new extended product gallery for product pages
- multiple layout styles
- zoom magnifier
- product videos: self-hosted, youtube, vimeo
- better responsiveness
- retina-ready thumbnails

WooCommerce: new products grid element for Elementor
- multiple sources for product selection
- advanced product filters
- optimized responsive controls
- 26 pre-made skins & presets
- endless customization options

WPBAKERY VERSION
WooCommerce: new extended product gallery for product pages
- multiple layout styles
- zoom magnifier
- product videos: self-hosted, youtube, vimeo
- better responsiveness
- retina-ready thumbnails

UPDATES
WooCommerce: updated templates for compatibility with the latest version

FIXES
Elementor: fixes for pagination in Blog Grid and Blog Timeline elements
WooCommerce: fixes in demo import plugin for product attributes and product variations

Attachments

• TheGem-5.0.0-Update-Package.zip
    13.8 MB · Views: 331
Babak updated TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS with a new update entry:

TheGem Theme v5.0.0 Untouched

Download TheGem v5.0.0 - Creative Multi-Purpose High-Performance WordPress Theme Nulled Free
"** Version 5.0.0 - May 5th, 2021 Thanks To @Medw1311

NEW FEATURES

ELEMENTOR VERSION
Theme Options & Page Options: reworked, extended, updated
- new light-weighted & fast VueJS core app
- reworked intuitive GUI for maximum usability
- three-tiered approach for layout & styles management (global, posttype, post)
- new responsive settings controls
- menu & header constructor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Julie Abram
Is it true that the 5.0.0 version is not nulled? When i want to import demo content it is asking for a purchase code. I have installed the plugins the gem elementor and the gem importer elementor

v5.0.1 Updates Untouched @NullMaster @TassieNZ @Babak

** Version 5.0.1 - May 24th, 2021
NEW FEATURES

WPBAKERY VERSION
WooCommerce: new products grid element for WPBakery
- multiple sources for product selection
- advanced product filters
- optimized responsive controls
- 26 pre-made skins & presets
- endless customization options

UPDATES
WooCommerce: updates in product page template for better compatibility with third-party WooCommerce plugins

FIXES
- WooCommerce: minor fixes in product gallery
- Elementor: fixes in products grid elements

Attachments

• TheGem-5.0.1-Update-Package.zip
    13.8 MB · Views: 51
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and mml
After reading all the pages of the discussion session from the beginning to the end, I cannot understand how the Avada with 693.6K fucking Sales did not invest as much in security as the TheGem team, which only has 57.4K Sales! 😲

yes, it says it is untouched if you read carefully. I made the same mistake as you and downloaded, uploaded on the hosting , and :( now i have to disable it and use something else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock