• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
Nor does your contribution levels work as you joined 2021 and only on second post 😒

Plus, neither does the post actually work at all as it does not say anything about what does not work or what error you are getting. 😒

Do you take your car to a local garage and simply tell them 'my car, it does not work' and then just leave it with them. 😒
Sorry :
Capture d’écran 2022-08-12 à 09.21.31.png
In english :
A critical error has occurred on this site. Please check your site administration email inbox for more information.

Learn more about debugging WordPress.

I don't receive the famous mail.
I have test the file 2 times (downloaded with Zippyshare and 1fichier)

Sorry :
Capture d’écran 2022-08-12 à 09.21.31.png
In english :
A critical error has occurred on this site. Please check your site administration email inbox for more information.

Learn more about debugging WordPress.

I don't receive the famous mail.
I have test the file 2 times (downloaded with Zippyshare and 1fichier)

Installs and works fine for me, how are you installing it to begin with?

Choose what demos you wish to use and remove other demos as will reduce file size as not needing all demos;;
Install the theme but do not activate it;
Install all the plugins from within the plugins folder in main download and activate them;
Activate theme and run through theme setup.

With the plugins if you get any that say updates available, then you can easily get latest nulled versions from their own threads here on Babiato or just update freely from WordPress the free ones.

If your error is happening somewhere else other than setting up the theme, then you need to mention that.

thanks a lot but not this one . i have this one that you posted, it's the old restaurant demo which is visual composer demo. the one i need is the Elementor Restaurant Demo. its a new demo please check this url https://the7.io/elementor-restaurant/. will appreciate if you have this particular one
Well going by your joining date and contribution, I would love to say you can have it when you have contributed a whole lot more.

However, other members need it to so here it is for all, has been added so will be in next theme update.

Reactions: mml
thanks for all that you do...when will the new the7 theme be available
you have help me alot and thank you for that

Well going by your joining date and contribution, I would love to say you can have it when you have contributed a whole lot more.

However, other members need it to so here it is for all, has been added so will be in next theme update.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
thanks a lot. will love to contribute in my own capacity. what do i need to do? and how do i go about doing it? love this forum

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hi bro; when you think to update the theme? Thanks in advance. Bye

The7 v10.13.0 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

v.10.13.0 (Aug 23, 2022)

New demo:
The7 Restaurant - https://the7.io/elementor-restaurant/
This one is tasty
;)

Improvements:
1. Demo content. Attachments import auto-retry feature added.
2. Site logo can now be imported during the "import by URL" process.
3. Image Box and Image Box Grid widgets. The placeholder image was removed as it led to layout misrepresentation.
4. Menu Cart Widget. Color settings for the "floating" state were added.

Bug fixes:
1. Contact Form. The date/time select field is misaligned.
2. Posts Masonry & Grid. Not clickable posts are clickable on mobile devices.
3. Tabs. Incorrect icon padding with certain responsiveness settings.
4. Up button. Border and background animation is not synchronous.

Attachments

• dt-the7-10.13.0.zip
    9 MB · Views: 25
  • dt-the7-core-2.6.1.zip
    947 KB · Views: 28
How to use the already existing demos in the folder?
because whe ntrying to import demos from the menu gives me https request invalid
- also i am able to import only the first two demos

1661542379220.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucyna Kushinada

v.10.13.0 (Aug 23, 2022)

New demo:
This one is tasty
;)

Improvements:
3. Image Box and Image Box Grid widgets. The placeholder image was removed as it led to layout misrepresentation.

Bug fixes:
Thanks bro. I really appreciate. (y)

How to use the already existing demos in the folder?
because when trying to import demos from the menu gives me https request invalid
- also i am able to import only the first two demos

1661542379220.png
I had this same issue, don't know if it from the way the theme is nulled. but for those having this issue, the work around for this is, if you have already install v10.12.0.1, deactivate it, install and activate V10.6.0 of the7 theme, copy the required demo archive to the demo folder in the theme demo directory, then rerun demo installation to install the needed demo. after successful install deactivate V10.6.0 of the7 theme, and reactivate v10.12.0.1. possibly delete the V10.6.0. finally make sure the required demo archive that you need is in the demo directory, if not the import will fail.

Reactions: Mamo

v.10.13.0 (Aug 23, 2022)

New demo:
This one is tasty
;)

Improvements:

Bug fixes:
thanks for the upload Man appreciate.

I had this same issue, don't know if it from the way the theme is nulled. but for those having this issue, the work around for this is, if you have already install v10.12.0.1, deactivate it, install and activate V10.6.0 of the7 theme, copy the required demo archive to the demo folder in the theme demo directory, then rerun demo installation to install the needed demo. after successful install deactivate V10.6.0 of the7 theme, and reactivate v10.12.0.1. possibly delete the V10.6.0. finally make sure the required demo archive that you need is in the demo directory, if not the import will fail.

I'll test and see

i can't find 10.6 in the history

v.10.13.0 (Aug 23, 2022)

New demo:
This one is tasty
;)

Improvements:

Bug fixes:

@Babak @bobsmith @Manni

Can you Nulled this version????

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock