• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.11.2

No permission to download
I could have sworn this got fixed but I seem to have the issue as well. I am otherwise building something from the ground up so I don't need to import anything.

The7 v10.11.0 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

v.10.11.0 (July 8, 2022)

New Demo:
Elementor Company - https://the7.io/elementor-company/

New Features:
1. Image Box widget.
2. Grid Image Box widget.

Improvements:
1. Import of Single Posts with Elementor templates.
2. Post Grid widget can now display custom fields of custom post types.

Bug Fixes:
1. Layout issues in Filter by Price widget.
2. "Fashion Store" demo content cannot be removed.

Attachments

• dt-the7-10.11.0.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 30
  • dt-the7-core-2.6.0.zip
    947 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: influence and mml
bobsmith updated The7 — Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v10.11.0 Nulled

Download The7 v10.11.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled
v.10.11.0 (July 8, 2022)

New Demo:
Elementor Company - https://the7.io/elementor-company/

New Features:
1. Image Box widget.
2. Grid Image Box widget.

Improvements:
1. Import of Single Posts with Elementor templates.
2. Post Grid widget can now display custom fields of custom post types.

Bug Fixes:
1. Layout issues in Filter by Price widget.
2. "Fashion Store" demo content cannot be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and mml
Is this working for folks? It just broke my entire project lol...

Working fine now, for some reason they double posted that one file so code was twice.
Main download sorted, many thanks @jackstraw for reporting it. 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bobsmith
For the main resource is
An error occurred while installing The7 Elements: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided..

Import Fail!
premade.png
There is a js error on Theme. It says Unable To Load Plugin URL. Check the screenshot. This has broken the editing work, please fix it @Babak @NullMaster

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot.png

No issues with plugins, you just need to install the main The7 plugins from within the folder in the themes zip, along with any other plugin that can't be installed.

The7 plugins won't probably be able to be downloaded and installed via theme setup with plugins that way as it is not sending out a valid key or URL now is it, you are using nulled version not genuine 🤔

• Love
Reactions: influence
10.12.0 is out. Anyone has it?

What are the update details as not on changelog yet.

What are the update details as not on changelog yet.

Actually don't worry about it as just downloaded it myself. 😉

• Love
Reactions: mml and Babak
bobsmith updated The7 — Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v10.12.0 Nulled

Download The7 v10.12.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled
v10.12.0

Changelog not found as still showing previous version, will update once changed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi bro;
Thanks for this great aupdate. Appreciate this but I am having some troubles with the wp-bakery page builder due the the minor update problem. Can you please update the theme to 10.12.01? I ques all inconsistencies will be solved after the update. Thanks again.
yes will post up shortly.

Reactions: chezzz
v10.12.0.1 doesn't work :(

Nor does your contribution levels work as you joined 2021 and only on second post 😒

Plus, neither does the post actually work at all as it does not say anything about what does not work or what error you are getting. 😒

Do you take your car to a local garage and simply tell them 'my car, it does not work' and then just leave it with them. 😒

Reactions: influence
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock