• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.11.2

No permission to download
Well changed main download for fixed nulled.

All works if you don't try using ALL demos in the demo folder with the theme itself.

Reactions: mml
Maybe they fixed the bug?

Well once they release the notes we will be able to see, nothing on theme update for it as of yet and their changelog still on this current version.

Reactions: mml
Right have checked this on local and sandbox testings and there is now no issues with it.

However, note that the with the amount of demos included in this, you need to make sure that all of your settings are way above the bare minimum requirements, especially your two PHP settings of Memory and Time.

Also, best to install this theme with only the needed demos that you are 'ACTUALLY' going to use, do not add all the demos in the demo folder, only those that are necessary for your requirements.

I have tested on local and sandbox with a few demos installed in the demo folder of the theme and they all work fine and import fine on both local and sandbox versions.

So, final notes:
Make sure that your WordPress settings are suitable and above the needed requirements (If not you might get a error message returned);
Only install the theme with the required amount of demos that you intend to use (do not upload all demos as you are just adding extra data that is not needed).
I don't need any plugin either any demo, because am just updating the theme (not installing).
I tried today with the new upload and works fine, so maybe earlier upload has any file corrupted.

About minimum requirements, this is my webserver:

1655556180037.png
and
1655556242567.png

Thanks!!

1655974307020.png
Demo/Premade website not working

All works fine for me on local and sandbox testing, however I now DO NOT TEST WITH ALL DEMOS INCLUDED.
I only keep the demos that I want to use or try in the demo folder, installing them all is waste of space on your own system.

Make sure all your settings are above the requirements for this theme.

Have you installed theme straight from main download? If you have take out all of the demos apart from the one that you are actually intending to use.

On testing now with some demos removed.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Comment (again not about the theme, but about the download links)..
As usual, the download links goes to sites infected with crap, and none of them work (when finding the correct "download" button/link on the site).. Just a million of attempts to automatically download viruses and spyware.

Anyone have a trustful link to the full archive (138MB) ? Megasync, google drive etc ?

Comment (again not about the theme, but about the download links)..
As usual, the download links goes to sites infected with crap, and none of them work (when finding the correct "download" button/link on the site).. Just a million of attempts to automatically download viruses and spyware.

Anyone have a trustful link to the full archive (138MB) ? Megasync, google drive etc ?

The main download button is working fine and there are choices from that list that I use and you can easily that do not give issues and let us download resource easily.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Not possible import pre-build websites.

During import:
Downloading package.

Access denied. Theme was remotely de-registered.

Any solution?

For this version, when I upload this theme + plugin core then still in import demos display "register theme"

If you have downloaded untouched version, then surely it will display to register theme, as it needs original license to work properly, so it's better to download from the main download and use theme, for importing demos, just wait for our Nullmasters to update with new entry

For the main resource is
An error occurred while installing The7 Elements: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided..

Import Fail!
premade.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock