• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
Hi!
Can you help me, please?

I have a fresh WP install, with lastest the7 theme and latest the7-core.
1654515608297.png

It's my first time installing pre-made demo sites, and I got the list:
1654515682736.png

But when I click on Import content, I got the message:
1654515727350.png

Exists an updated demo pack to install manually? Or maybe a fix to download using "Import content" feature?

Thanks!

Check main download again. 👍

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Thanks!!!

I tried and got another error in Elementor Main Classic:
1654525234431.png

Buuuuut tried with other theme and works fine.
Maybe it's a theme error.

Thanks!

Install from main download and try again as there was an issue and just need to wait for them to update it their end.

Wait say 24hrs and try again and see if you get any error this time, if not then they have fixed it for you. 😍

Hi guys,

is anybody else having issues using language files created with Loco translate? With the lates update 10.9.1 it is not loading these files, no matter what. Worked perfectly in 10.9.0.

Install from main download and try again as there was an issue and just need to wait for them to update it their end.

Wait say 24hrs and try again and see if you get any error this time, if not then they have fixed it for you. 😍
Ohh!! 😊
I tried today and works fine!!!

Thanks!

@how to null the7 theme
please install fresh wp
here we go: first we must install plugins
install this plugins and active all of theme
you can download plugins pack here: https://mega.nz/#!OfgWwCAJ!8t72VPdoAE-BkkDlfClFRPZ-WY7lssAJ2Bn_wjSKyNs ( For Latest just search in babiato )

Theme Nulling
first install the7 theme and go here:
dt-the7/inc/extensions/class-the7-remote-api.php On Line 107 find this code public function register_purchase_code()
add this code after line107
PHP:
return true;

now find this code on line 162 public function de_register_purchase_code()
add this code after line 162:
PHP:
return true;

Now you can use any key to activate the theme and can hit the deactivate button with impunity.

Instaling Demos
First Download Demos Pack: https://mega.nz/#!mHoFGKRD!jbuprWrS1x2siG9YvuheCqxAUZVlMu1pgBQmUfCA6XE
create a folder in the dt_the7 directory called 'demo_data'
In the file inc/mods/demo-content/includes/class-the7-demo-content-remote-server-api.php On Line 101
Find this:
PHP:
$request_url = add_query_arg( array( 'item' => $id, 'code' => $code ), $this->api_remote_download_url );
And Replace With This:
PHP:
$request_url = get_template_directory_uri() . '/demo_data/' . $id . '.zip';
Now you can install demos from the dashboard. Not Working For The7 Landing Page
Proof:

View attachment 2315

Hi @Babak would you like to us another working link, cause mega nz not working nowadays.... Thx so much...

The7 v10.10.0 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

v.10.10.0 (Jun 17, 2022)

New Features:
1. "Tabs & Accordion" widget.
2. "Menu Cart" widget.

Improvement:
Horizontal Menu. The toggle icon is now responsive.

Changes under the hood:
1. Pre-made websites data is not being imported/exported in JSON instead of being base64-encoded.
2. All REQUIRED notices in the Envato Theme Check plugin are being fixed.

Bug fixes:
1. Mobile menu doesn't close with specific settings combinations.
2. Close button doesn't work for the Contact Form 7 popup message.

Attachments

• dt-the7-10.10.0.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 30
  • dt-the7-core-2.6.0.zip
    947 KB · Views: 25
bobsmith updated The7 — Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v10.10.0 Nulled

Download The7 v10.10.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled
v10.10.0 (Jun 17, 2022)

New Features:
1. "Tabs & Accordion" widget.
2. "Menu Cart" widget.

Improvement:
Horizontal Menu. The toggle icon is now responsive.

Changes under the hood:
1. Pre-made websites data is not being imported/exported in JSON instead of being base64-encoded.
2. All REQUIRED notices in the Envato Theme Check plugin are being fixed.

Bug fixes:
1. Mobile menu doesn't close...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry, but I tried the 10.10.0 nulled version and don't work for me.
I have done the same as the other times (backup dt-the7 folder and delete from themes path.

I Uploaded zip of new version and unzipped (I got same folder name "dt-the7").

And at this moment, I can't enter to the wp-admin. Frontend also doesn't work.

Thanks!

Sorry, but I tried the 10.10.0 nulled version and don't work for me.
I have done the same as the other times (backup dt-the7 folder and delete from themes path.

I Uploaded zip of new version and unzipped (I got same folder name "dt-the7").

And at this moment, I can't enter to the wp-admin. Frontend also doesn't work.

Thanks!

Have you got easy access to your own wp content folder as you can simply copy and paste the zip contents straight into your dt7 theme folder.

I do not have any issue with it when testing on local using copy and paste straight into theme folder itself or loading into sandbox version.

Because of the size of the theme with all demos included, some people might not be able to install it as it is, so might need to drop a lot of demos and try again.

Have grabbed main download again to test again and check that code issue and will report back later.

Have you got easy access to your own wp content folder as you can simply copy and paste the zip contents straight into your dt7 theme folder.

I do not have any issue with it when testing on local using copy and paste straight into theme folder itself or loading into sandbox version.

Because of the size of the theme with all demos included, some people might not be able to install it as it is, so might need to drop a lot of demos and try again.

Have grabbed main download again to test again and check that code issue and will report back later.
I'm using cPanel's File Explorer and I always do the same operation. First I remove the plugins that are compressed inside the zip because they are not necessary because they are already installed. And then I upload the zip by FTP or using the same file explorer. To finish I use the file explorer tool that allows you to unzip zip files.

Please, can you check if with an existing installation (with for example version 10.9.1) you can successfully upgrade to 10.10.0?

Maybe it works for you because it's a fresh WP install.

Thanks!

Post Updated!!!:

I tried with a fresh WP install, and tried without modifying zip file, and got same error, please see it:

1655484918569.png

Attachments

• 1655484871595.png
    1655484871595.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I'm using cPanel's File Explorer and I always do the same operation. First I remove the plugins that are compressed inside the zip because they are not necessary because they are already installed. And then I upload the zip by FTP or using the same file explorer. To finish I use the file explorer tool that allows you to unzip zip files.

Please, can you check if with an existing installation (with for example version 10.9.1) you can successfully upgrade to 10.10.0?

Maybe it works for you because it's a fresh WP install.

Thanks!

No I don't do fresh install I had previous version on sandbox and then just updated it, but will check all again later after food. 😁

No I don't do fresh install I had previous version on sandbox and then just updated it, but will check all again later after food. 😁
Leave plugins in there, just remove all the demos from the demo folder apart from the one that you want to use.

Try that method and see if it still faults on you.

Right have checked this on local and sandbox testings and there is now no issues with it.

However, note that the with the amount of demos included in this, you need to make sure that all of your settings are way above the bare minimum requirements, especially your two PHP settings of Memory and Time.

Also, best to install this theme with only the needed demos that you are 'ACTUALLY' going to use, do not add all the demos in the demo folder, only those that are necessary for your requirements.

I have tested on local and sandbox with a few demos installed in the demo folder of the theme and they all work fine and import fine on both local and sandbox versions.

So, final notes:
Make sure that your WordPress settings are suitable and above the needed requirements (If not you might get a error message returned);
Only install the theme with the required amount of demos that you intend to use (do not upload all demos as you are just adding extra data that is not needed).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blazer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock