• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
bobsmith updated The7 — Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v10.9.0 Nulled

Download The7 v10.9.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled
v.10.9.0 (May 26, 2022)

New features:
1. "The7 > Post Type Builder" feature was added to The7 Elements plugin. It allows easy creation and editing of Custom Post Types and their integration with the theme. It is also compatible with the ACF plugin for easy custom fields creation.
2. Elementor Theme Style > General Appearance, "Scroll to Top Button" settings section was added.

Improvements:

Read the rest of this update entry...

it is impossible to install the demo templates, as they are not present. Where am I wrong?

I just activated the theme myself and it runs fine for me.

Make sure that you have installed it correctly and have all needed plugins/addons installed with it, also make sure that your setup meets the themes own requirements and more.

Untitled.png

Reactions: tetramorfo
Installed on a new site and here is the result

no demo templates.
First I activated the plugins, then the theme.

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 14
  • proof-1.png
    proof-1.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
  • proof-3.png
    proof-3.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Essi
Installed on a new site and here is the result

no demo templates.
First I activated the plugins, then the theme.
same, I have installed three times, from scratch wp and plugins, no demo! i changed template.

Weird as I installed it on fresh sandbox three times to test and all got templates showing and working.
Local fine, however that is overwriting existing install.

Also, your own WordPress settings, make sure that they are above the minimum required for this theme, which you can find under System Status in The7 theme tab.

Will test again Sunday on fresh sandbox again, however can't see any reason why should not work for you.

Reactions: fikaros
Hi! update The7 Elements v2.5.8? thanks!
This is missing the entire plugins folder so its largely broken.

If only people read previous posts in the thread or looked on Babiato for the full plugin packages and not the slimmed down versions available on the theme.....🤔

• Love
The7 v10.9.1 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

v.10.9.1 (Jun 2, 2022)

Improvement:
Bundled plugins update via WP CLI.

Bug Fixes:
1. Issues with various WooCommerce addons due to "display: flex;" in cart.
2. Posts hover icon issue when blurred bottom overlay layout is selected.
3. Custom Menu widget options are not being saved correctly.
4. Purchase Summary widget does not update the field names.

Attachments

• dt-the7-10.9.1.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 18
  • dt-the7-core-2.6.0.zip
    947 KB · Views: 27
bobsmith updated The7 — Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v10.9.1 Nulled

Download The7 v10.9.1 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled
v.10.9.1 (Jun 2, 2022)

Improvement:

Bug Fixes:

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
The7 v10.9.1 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

v.10.9.1 (Jun 2, 2022)

Improvement:

Bug Fixes:
Thnx for the share bro. I was trying to update plugins, but it is missing the "plugin" folder from the theme root. Can you share it?

Thnx for the share bro. I was trying to update plugins, but it is missing the "plugin" folder from the theme root. Can you share it?

Which plugin? Core already posted with untouched version of theme from @manni82001

Reactions: chezzz
Which plugin? Core already posted with untouched version of theme from @manni82001
That was ok, but there are many other plugins like ConvertPlusor or RevSlider that I know I can even find here but usually were hosted in an internal folder to update directly from theme settings.

That was ok, but there are many other plugins like ConvertPlusor or RevSlider that I know I can even find here but usually were hosted in an internal folder to update directly from theme settings.
Please update all the bundled plugins to the latest version

Here you go....

Hi!
Can you help me, please?

I have a fresh WP install, with lastest the7 theme and latest the7-core.
1654515608297.png

It's my first time installing pre-made demo sites, and I got the list:
1654515682736.png

But when I click on Import content, I got the message:
1654515727350.png

Exists an updated demo pack to install manually? Or maybe a fix to download using "Import content" feature?

Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: tetramorfo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock