• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.11.2

No permission to download
Babak updated The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v6.9.3

Download The7 v6.9.3 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress
v.6.9.3 (Sep 14, 2018)

1. Improved: Font Awesome updated to v.5.3.1.
2. Improved: syntax highlighting added for custom JS and CSS in Theme Options.
3. Improved: borders styling for social icons and all carousel shortcodes.
4. Fixed: issue with navigation arrows backgrounds in carousel shortcodes.
5. Fixed: issue with gradient missing on active menu item in custom menu widget.
6. Fixed: issue with Theme Options...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The theme is asking for purchase code. How can I get it? For BeTheme, I remember you have provided some PHP code to get it fixed

Babak updated The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.0.2

Download The7 v7.0.2 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress
v.7.0.2 no changelog available

v7.0.1 (Oct 25, 2018)
Fixed: PHP notice on servers with older versions of PHP.
Fixed: Media carousel does not generate inline styles when using child theme.

v7.0.0 (Oct 24, 2018)
1. New (and first on the market!): import pages from The7 pre-made websites by a link (URL). Feature is available via Pages > Import interface.
2. New: icon-fonts upload interface...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks! Another concern, class-the7-demo-content-remote-server-api file there is no such line:
$request_url = add_query_arg( array( 'item' => $id, 'code' => $code ), $this->api_remote_download_url );

Thanks! Another concern, class-the7-demo-content-remote-server-api file there is no such line:
$request_url = add_query_arg( array( 'item' => $id, 'code' => $code ), $this->api_remote_download_url );
ARE You sure ?!!!!!!
copy paste this!!

Attachments

• class-the7-demo-content-remote-server-api.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 415
thanks
But how can I install a demo? Everything is done the way it needs to be installed

Attachments

• Nimeta.png
    Nimeta.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 508
  • bhhb.png
    bhhb.png
    61 KB · Views: 510
I registered with the key, but still can not. an error message:
Import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60 minutes. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support.
read again my post!

Please can you give an update of the theme to version 7.1 and secondly can you please help me with The7 Elements plugin ..i am ask to update to version 1.15.0

Thank you very much

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock