• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v9.5.2 Nulled

Download The7 v9.5.2 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v.9.5.2 (Dec 29, 2020) - Thanks to @NullMaster

1. Fixed: issue with incorrect line heights in headers fonts on tablets and mobile devices.
2. Fixed: issue with a default box-shadow of posts in masonry widgets in "classic" layout.
3. Fixed: styling issues with WooCommerce price filter.
4. Fixed: issue when the header is totally disabled in the Theme Options, floating...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
still can't import the Construction theme. Tried changning php versions, tried in local and host. Installed WP couple of times. Help would be nice.

still can't import the Construction theme. Tried changning php versions, tried in local and host. Installed WP couple of times. Help would be nice.
any more information? for example, could you provide the snapshot of the theme installation failed picture, error message....etc

Reactions: sharkya
any more information? for example, could you provide the snapshot of the theme installation failed picture, error message....etc

No Error popping up. Just stuck at attachment importing for longer time. Max time i waited was 45 mins

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.4 KB · Views: 17
No Error popping up. Just stuck at attachment importing for longer time. Max time i waited was 45 mins
I think that is a problem of their server for downloading the attachment, i tried, and I was blocked at the 30/44 as well

The download of files depends on the php settings.
Thanks for the reply. I've changed them accordingly. is there specific one that you want me to concern about. I tried php version 7.4 in the same settings as well. Also did try 6 and early which didnt support.

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
@how to null the7 theme
please install fresh wp
here we go: first we must install plugins
install this plugins and active all of theme
you can download plugins pack here: https://mega.nz/#!OfgWwCAJ!8t72VPdoAE-BkkDlfClFRPZ-WY7lssAJ2Bn_wjSKyNs ( For Latest just search in babiato )

Theme Nulling
first install the7 theme and go here:
dt-the7/inc/extensions/class-the7-remote-api.php On Line 107 find this code public function register_purchase_code()
add this code after line107
PHP:
return true;

now find this code on line 162 public function de_register_purchase_code()
add this code after line 162:
PHP:
return true;

Now you can use any key to activate the theme and can hit the deactivate button with impunity.

Instaling Demos
First Download Demos Pack: https://mega.nz/#!mHoFGKRD!jbuprWrS1x2siG9YvuheCqxAUZVlMu1pgBQmUfCA6XE
create a folder in the dt_the7 directory called 'demo_data'
In the file inc/mods/demo-content/includes/class-the7-demo-content-remote-server-api.php On Line 101
Find this:
PHP:
$request_url = add_query_arg( array( 'item' => $id, 'code' => $code ), $this->api_remote_download_url );
And Replace With This:
PHP:
$request_url = get_template_directory_uri() . '/demo_data/' . $id . '.zip';
Now you can install demos from the dashboard. Not Working For The7 Landing Page
Proof:

View attachment 2315

The File structure changed now. How to import the demos manually now? would be a great help. I can't locate
In the file inc/mods/demo-content/includes/class-the7-demo-content-remote-server-api.php this file anymore in the directory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamben13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock