• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.3.2

Download The7 v7.3.2 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress
v.7.3.2 (Dec 25, 2018)

Fixed issue with icons in lists.
v.7.3.1 (Dec 22, 2018)
Fixed issue with lazy loading in WooCommerce.
v.7.3.0 (Dec 21, 2018)
1. Improved: Gutenberg block editor enabled for The7 custom post types.
2. Improved: number of fancy title responsiveness settings added.
3. Improved: basic compatibility with Sensei plugin.
4. Improved: added an option to make top bar floating.

Read the rest of this update entry...

1545914305706.png
I get this error when update the plugin ?
the theme require update plugin ?
what i have to do ?

need to update following plugins to make it work,
elements, wpbakery, slider revolution.
Kindly look into it.

need to update following plugins to make it work,
elements, wpbakery, slider revolution.
Kindly look into it.
okay soon bepatient
i will update core plugin very soon

hello greatman babak. i got everybit of your explanation. i have the7 v7.3.2 and i have uploaded the plugins and nulled the theme using the explanation you gave and it was succesful. However i still cant figure out how to install/import the premade websites. i have added the codes for the demo but the point i got confused is where to add the demo_data and how to upload the premade websites? Do i upload it from the cpanel backend or how exactly?

hello greatman babak. i got everybit of your explanation. i have the7 v7.3.2 and i have uploaded the plugins and nulled the theme using the explanation you gave and it was succesful. However i still cant figure out how to install/import the premade websites. i have added the codes for the demo but the point i got confused is where to add the demo_data and how to upload the premade websites? Do i upload it from the cpanel backend or how exactly?
create folder on theme section: demo_data
and follow the steps its very easy
https://mega.nz/#!mHoFGKRD!jbuprWrS1x2siG9YvuheCqxAUZVlMu1pgBQmUfCA6XE
read again

create folder on theme section: demo_data
and follow the steps its very easy
https://mega.nz/#!mHoFGKRD!jbuprWrS1x2siG9YvuheCqxAUZVlMu1pgBQmUfCA6XE
read again

i have read it again. i already have the premade demos downloaded on my laptop. Sorry pardon me im not a techy person just learning. help me understand you well please.Here is what i did.

1.) I have uploaded all the plugins.

2.) I nulled the theme and inputed my own license key which went through.

3.) Any attept to update the plugin de-registers the theme.

4.) I opened my cpanel and added the folder demo_data to the the7 directory.

5.) I have editwd the php file too.

6.) What do i do next? Should i upload the predesigned demo using FTP to thw folder created? Please help mw on this

i have read it again. i already have the premade demos downloaded on my laptop. Sorry pardon me im not a techy person just learning. help me understand you well please.Here is what i did.

1.) I have uploaded all the plugins.

2.) I nulled the theme and inputed my own license key which went through.

3.) Any attept to update the plugin de-registers the theme.

4.) I opened my cpanel and added the folder demo_data to the the7 directory.

5.) I have editwd the php file too.

6.) What do i do next? Should i upload the predesigned demo using FTP to thw folder created? Please help mw on this
yes upload premade demos using ftp or cpanel in demo_data

I have uploaded it into the demo_data folder but no changes yet or how do i view it from the wp-admin?
go to dashboard panel and click on any demo you want to install it

go to dashboard panel and click on any demo you want to install it
As i clicke on 'import content' on each of the premade site, Its giving import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60minutes time.where am i making the mistake please

Reactions: Babak
As i clicke on 'import content' on each of the premade site, Its giving import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60minutes time.where am i making the mistake please
i will check it tomorrow
bepatient

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boyneedoor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock