• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Silent One

joepiedepoepie

Jun 8, 2020
Hi all,

I'm a member since, 1.5 year or so. This might be my first post 'real' post. I guess that makes me the silent guy on a forum (I'm a member of several forums and I'm silent on those too). What I love about Babiato is the oppertunity to test some great plugins wich doesn't supply a trial period; I am happy I lose the count from mispurchases because a plugin or addon is sold as the golden pot at the rainbow end but tough seems useless. So Babiato saved me a lot of money. ♥

The fact I'm a silent one, doesn't mean I don't have a life or a name.
My name is Pascal, 36y old and happy married with my wife. I always said I fall for older woman; she is 6 month older so I complied to that nonsense. :)
We do have little 3y son, a dog and a cat and a lovely house in The Netherlands.

I'm a e-commerce manager for profession but in my 'free time' I'm also a runningcoach (small group, personal approach, online and offline) for those who like to run their first (ultra)marathon or want to improve. So you might quess one of my hobbies is running. Other hobby's are all sport related: bike, swim (sometimes a triathlon) but also climbing. Once in a while I'm going to the boulderhall with my son. He is loving is too and I hope he will choose this sport as a hobby instead of soccer (I really-really-really dislike soccer).

Well, that should be enough about me. Happy to help anybody somewhere, anywhere or anyhow; online and offline.

Yours!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock