• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Quizbox Android App

barracuda87

Aug 3, 2018
image_750x_5ffce1763ca77.jpg
Creating your Custom Quiz App made simple, just add your questions and publish, that’s it. the QuizBox is an android quiz app with single question with four answer options, in which one is correct. Now you can build your own quiz app by just adding questions and all remaining tasks will be done by app. Best trivia app on Android.

In the QuizBox, you will find many categories Marketing, Programming, Multimedia, All Knowledge, History and more. Also if you found any question tricky or difficult you can share with your friends on your various social media platforms.

This quiz game template is easy to re-skin and change questions. Just add your questions on the in built app database that’s it and the game engine will do everything else automatic for you nothing you have to do.

Link Demo :

Link Download :

Nice share! Will it need a server to host the database or is it within the apk file itself (no need any hosting)?

image_750x_5ffce1763ca77.jpg
Creating your Custom Quiz App made simple, just add your questions and publish, that’s it. the QuizBox is an android quiz app with single question with four answer options, in which one is correct. Now you can build your own quiz app by just adding questions and all remaining tasks will be done by app. Best trivia app on Android.

In the QuizBox, you will find many categories Marketing, Programming, Multimedia, All Knowledge, History and more. Also if you found any question tricky or difficult you can share with your friends on your various social media platforms.

This quiz game template is easy to re-skin and change questions. Just add your questions on the in built app database that’s it and the game engine will do everything else automatic for you nothing you have to do.

Link Demo :

Link Download :

1st of all its a free recourses in codester i had seen have u purchased it ...no way to update then
2ndly add any recourses in recourses area so it can be count

1st of all its a free recourses in codester i had seen have u purchased it ...no way to update then
2ndly add any recourses in recourses area so it can be count

Hi @White Devil This is not free in codester the price is $15, and sorry if put this in wrong category, I just realize that all items I put is in wrong category 😢

Nice share! Will it need a server to host the database or is it within the apk file itself (no need any hosting)?

Hi this is not need an hosting, you just need firebase, all the question you can put inside the code. I loved it because the design. Thank you.

Reactions: underwater
Hi @White Devil This is not free in codester the price is $15, and sorry if put this in wrong category, I just realize that all items I put is in wrong category 😢

i dint say it free bro as u know like codecanyon FREE OF THE MONTH FILES, SO codester also gives Free FILES of the month and it was FREE ON JANUARY 2021 month that is what am asking if u had purchased it then ohk for update else no use

2ndly i dint say u post in wrong section i mean if u posting it post it as Recourses Section of Forum

Reactions: barracuda87
i dint say it free bro as u know like codecanyon FREE OF THE MONTH FILES, SO codester also gives Free FILES of the month and it was FREE ON JANUARY 2021 month that is what am asking if u had purchased it then ohk for update else no use

2ndly i dint say u post in wrong section i mean if u posting it post it as Recourses Section of Forum

Haha sorry I just know about free files like that.....and thank you for the advices :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock