• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementors

The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementor v5.4.1

No permission to download
Medw1311 updated The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementors with a new update entry:

The Plus Addons for Elementor v5.0.5 Nulled

Download The Plus Addons for Elementor v5.0.5 - Most Popular Elementor Addons Nulled Free

Version 5.0.5 - Thanks to @Ledzepy

Update : Coupon Code : Scratch Coupon Type
Update : Coupon Code : Slide Out Coupon Type
Update : Listing Widgets : Pagination Next & Previous dynamic text
Update : Syntax Highlighter : Language text option in Toolbar
Update : Syntax Highlighter : Copy & Copied text and Icon option
Update : Syntax Highlighter : Download button and Icon option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and guzdot
Thanks but this broke every site I've tried this on.
Error message: There has been a critical error on this website.

If you can't get that error message to go away and get back into WordPress, go into phpMyAdmin and wp_options and active_plugins and delete the activated plus data in that file.

It will be something like this as this is from my local site...
i:5;s:70:"the-plus-addons-for-elementor-page-builder/theplus_elementor_addon.php";i:6;s:51:"theplus_elementor_addon/theplus_elementor_addon.php";

Two entries as one for the Free and one for the Pro versions.

Delete it and make sure you click on 'Go' to update it, then simply refresh your Wordpress page and you should be able to access it again.

It should just knock out the plugins that you deleted, however for some it might inactivate all your plugins.

Reactions: OrAnGeWorX
Thanks but this broke every site I've tried this on.
Error message: There has been a critical error on this website.
Perhaps if you quote the error message we might be able to help you troubleshoot.

Perhaps if you quote the error message we might be able to help you troubleshoot.

I have just tested this one on local site, as well as downloaded a few other nulled versions from elsewhere and tested those versions as well.

However they all do the same error when you activate the nulled Pro version, so can't update with a working fixed version.

Free version works just fine of course...
Untitled.png

Activate the Pro version from here and it crashes WordPress...
Untitled1.png

Delete the active plugins from phpMyAdmin, wp_options and active_plugins and then you can simply refresh WordPress tab and you can access it again.
Untitled2.png

Reactions: Medw1311
I have just tested this one on local site, as well as downloaded a few other nulled versions from elsewhere and tested those versions as well.

However they all do the same error when you activate the nulled Pro version, so can't update with a working fixed version.

Free version works just fine of course...
Untitled.png

Activate the Pro version from here and it crashes WordPress...
Untitled1.png

Delete the active plugins from phpMyAdmin, wp_options and active_plugins and then you can simply refresh WordPress tab and you can access it again.
Untitled2.png
I wonder if the free version needs to be nulled as well then?

If you can't get that error message to go away and get back into WordPress, go into phpMyAdmin and wp_options and active_plugins and delete the activated plus data in that file.

It will be something like this as this is from my local site...
i:5;s:70:"the-plus-addons-for-elementor-page-builder/theplus_elementor_addon.php";i:6;s:51:"theplus_elementor_addon/theplus_elementor_addon.php";

Two entries as one for the Free and one for the Pro versions.

Delete it and make sure you click on 'Go' to update it, then simply refresh your Wordpress page and you should be able to access it again.

It should just knock out the plugins that you deleted, however for some it might inactivate all your plugins.
Yeah, no worries. I have safeguards in place as to recover from these sorta things.
I've since tested a bunch of versions floating around (as you have) and landed one that worked.
Though my updates were succesful, it wasn't something I could replicate.
By that I mean, update worked without a glitch in some instances, drag-n-drop, and some other instances I actually removed free&pro, reinstalled free and dropped pro again, activate to no issue.

Don't know if I'm allowed to share with you guys

Reactions: bobsmith
I've tested recently! And activated in 2 sites! with this version, shared here in Babiato!
Worked good and stable! not problems in it!

For @Medw1311 if the free version need to be nulled!
I don't think so! works great! all widgets function!

A small tip, I'm pretty sure this plugin needs the ram at the 512M minimum!

Yeah, no worries. I have safeguards in place as to recover from these sorta things.
I've since tested a bunch of versions floating around (as you have) and landed one that worked.
Though my updates were succesful, it wasn't something I could replicate.
By that I mean, update worked without a glitch in some instances, drag-n-drop, and some other instances I actually removed free&pro, reinstalled free and dropped pro again, activate to no issue.

Don't know if I'm allowed to share with you guys

I've tested recently! And activated in 2 sites! with this version, shared here in Babiato!
Worked good and stable! not problems in it!

For @Medw1311 if the free version need to be nulled!
I don't think so! works great! all widgets function!

A small tip, I'm pretty sure this plugin needs the ram at the 512M minimum!

So working for both of you so all good.

@OrAnGeWorX mention it to @Medw1311 and see what they prefer, they might ask you to post here or to them directly so that they can test it.

@Moh my PHP memory limit on my local site is set at 512M, so in theory it shouldn't have crashed for me then! 😒

Will play around in spare time on my local site to test, thanks for reports back.

Reactions: Lalo
Hello everyone :)

Babak, @NullMaster, I'd to report an issue.

I noticed that the "Plus Designs" (templates) are not available anymore in the last 5.0.7 version.
Could you confirm you also have this issue, please? (or someone else)

Thank you in advance for your help ;)

1638197471008.png
Were they available in previous versions?

Reactions: Lalo
Hello everyone :)

Babak, @NullMaster, I'd to report an issue.

I noticed that the "Plus Designs" (templates) are not available anymore in the last 5.0.7 version.
Could you confirm you also have this issue, please? (or someone else)

Thank you in advance for your help ;)

1638197471008.png

Yes, I can confirm that too! it does not exist anymore! The "Cross Domain Copy Paste" Still working fine.

Were they available in previous versions?

Hi Medw1311,

Sorry for the late answer!
Yes, it was working before :). I was using a lot this functionality, that's why I was surprised to see that it's not working anymore. So I just wanted to inform the team about it.
Thanks ;).

Reactions: Medw1311
Hi Medw1311,

Sorry for the late answer!
Yes, it was working before :). I was using a lot this functionality, that's why I was surprised to see that it's not working anymore. So I just wanted to inform the team about it.
Thanks ;).
@Ledzepy could you look into this please.

Reactions: cooljojo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock