• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The LinkedIn Masterclass 2020 by Vaibhav Sisinty

Chass

Apr 8, 2021
Gotham City

Vaibhav-Sisinty-The-LinkedIn-Masterclass-2020.png
The LinkedIn Masterclass 2020 is a training program created by the famous Marketer Vaibhav Sisinty. In this course, Sisinty reveals how he gets leads from LinkedIn and how he grew his Business with LinkedIn.

About Vaibhav Sisinty​

I transform startups into cash-printing businesses, growth consult for brands and help them use the internet to skyrocket profits and their overall bottom lines.

In 2012, I started “CrazyHeads” which served 100+ clients across the globe in just 3 years in my college days, with 14 other crazy heads!But in 2015, I joined Uber to help them scale from 100 trips to 1M trips every week. I later joined Klook India and helped them clock $27M/year business.

I have consulted 60+ startups, delivered 40+ workshops & 20 talks in top institutions in growth. Many reputed publications like Entrepreneur have featured me and I have launched 3 Growth Hacking Courses (LinkedIn, Chatbots & Instagram).

Who is this course for?​

• Agency Owners
  • Real estate Professionals
  • Sales & Business Executives
  • Speakers and Authors
  • Small business Owners
  • Business coaches
  • Attorneys & Legal Professionals
  • B2B Marketers
  • Personal Development

All that you’ll ever need to know about The LinkedIn Masterclass 2020​

• My 6-Step Blueprint is designed to drum up brand awareness and generate leads without sending a single message to anyone on LinkedIn. Attract the customers – not the other way around.
  • My super-secret tactics to get 100s of endorsements on all your skills and recommendations on your LinkedIn profile using automation without even asking for them, making your profile look legit.
  • My unique and untapped Sales Navigator automated process will help you find qualified leads easily, add them to your connections, send them a series of automated messages, find their email IDs, send them an email sequence and show them on AD on Facebook all automated
  • The Advanced Profile Optimization Strategies that I and my clients use to rank for the desired keywords on LinkedIn search and google search in no time almost effortlessly. Obviously results in tons of leads and sales all organic
  • My secret connection growth strategies will help you add your potential prospects. You’ll also learn to steal your actively engaged competitors’ connections on automation
  • The exact way I generate incredibly engaging content, my content hacking tricks that catapulted me over 25M+ views on LinkedIn (Averaging 87,000+ views per post)
  • My lead generation secrets using content that helped me and my clients land over 50,000+ laser-focused qualified leads in the last 6 months
  • And Bonuses…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock