• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Keynote - Conference / Event / Meeting WordPress Theme

The Keynote - Conference / Event / Meeting WordPress Theme v2.24

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

The Keynote - Conference / Event / Meeting WordPress Theme - Download Free The Keynote - Conference / Event / Meeting WordPress Theme ThemeForest 9718856

The Keynote.jpg
Download Free The Keynote - Conference / Event / Meeting WordPress Theme ThemeForest 9718856
The Keynote
is a clean responsive Wordpress theme. It?s especially designed for Conference, Meeting, Exhibition, Congresses, Event, Conference Website, Event Management and more. It comes with very important feature for conference and event website such as speaker post type, speaker list, event schedule. Moreover, this theme also has built in PayPal payment...

Read more about this resource...

Hi i downloaded this, Thank you. Any idea how i can edit the sessions tab on the home page so that it does not show Day1 ,Day2 etc kind;y see picture below

Hi i downloaded this, Thank you. Any idea how i can edit the sessions tab on the home page so that it does not show Day1 ,Day2 etc kind;y see picture below
sry we cant support theme!

Babak updated The Keynote - Conference / Event / Meeting WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

The Keynote Theme v2.24

Download The Keynote v2.24 - Conference / Event / Meeting WordPress Theme Nulled Free
==v2.24== 19/05/2020

fix twitter widget
– gdlr function plugin

==v2.23== 17/07/2019
Master slider update
– include/plugin/plugins/masterslider.zip

==v2.22== 25/04/2019
Master slider update
– include/plugin/plugins/masterslider.zip

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Damvador
Hi Babak,

Would it be possible to re-upload the files ? It seems the MegaUpload link is off.
It's an old generation theme but really effective.
A thousand thanks.

Hi Babak,

Would it be possible to re-upload the files ? It seems the MegaUpload link is off.
It's an old generation theme but really effective.
A thousand thanks.
FIXED

Reactions: Damvador
Dear community,
Does someone have the last version of this theme (v2.3.1=18/12/2020) ?

Previous versions are not compatible with new wordpress 5.6-5.7... :cry: (page builder is inactive)
Many thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock