• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar PRO

The Events Calendar PRO v6.3.3

No permission to download
thank you for the share.
Do i have to install the free version as well? installing the pro version it doesn't show in the dashboard...

Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro v5.2.1.2

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.2.1.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.2.1.2] 2021-01-13 =

* Fix - Version 5.2.1.1 rolled back some bugfixes that were shipped with version 5.2.1, this is to re-introduce those features with an update prompt.

= [v5.2.1.1] 2020-12-21 =
* Fix - Update The Events Calendar minimum required version to avoid activation issues.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I tried activating the plugin and I also had The Events Calendar regular plugin (v5.3.1.1) installed. Unfortunately, I see this message after activating it. "Your license key is invalid. You may need to download and install an updated version of the plugin."

Not sure if this needs to be fixed or plugin is still usable regardless.

Also, is there any way we can get "Events Aggregator" plugin on here as well? Made by the same guys and is used for importing events into Events Calendar.

Thank you much!

Reactions: cbstudiomx

The Events Calendar Pro v5.2.2

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.2.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.2.2] 2021-01-28 =

* Feature - Add customizer support for custom location pins on map view when Views V2 is active. [TEC-3276]
* Tweak - Change Hide Location Search helper text for v2 only. [ECP-488]
* Fix - Correct override folder location in some week view template files
* Tweak - Added filters: `tribe_events_pro_shortcodes_countdown_widget_class`, `tribe_events_views_v2_countdown_widget_args_to_context`

I need to add in community events the option to add more than one picture for users upload.

Is there a way to do this? They have a widget for images but i dont know if it's compatible with the Community Events.

Any help will be of GREAAAAAAAT support as im finishing this project on with this functionality.

Hmmm.... the Pro update isn't listed on TheEventCalendar's website yet: https://theeventscalendar.com/category/release-notes/events-calendar-pro/ but according to the error message in the WP dashboard, when updating the free version (from v5.3.2.1 to v5.4.0) -- it says it can only be updated when the installed [Pro] version is v.5.3.0 or higher. So there must be an update available for the Pro version out there... :)
v5.3.0 is now listed as the latest release: https://theeventscalendar.com/category/release-notes/events-calendar-pro/

The Events Calendar Pro v5.4.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.4.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.4.0] 2021-03-02 = Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Feature - Added Elementor integration via 4 new Elementor Widgets: Event Countdown, Event List, Event Single, and Event View!
* Feature - Added support for changing the amount of events to display per page in within the `[tribe_events]` shortcode via the `events_per_page` argument.
* Feature - Added support for changing the amount of events to display...

Your license key is invalid. You may need to download and install an updated version of the plugin. You can check the status of your licenses and download :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious: it's a shame, dont work, I try to export the google calendar but it is impossible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock