• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar PRO

The Events Calendar PRO v6.3.3

No permission to download
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro v5.9.1

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.9.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.9.1] 2021-09-14 =

* Fix - Now displaying multi-day all day events with date ranges for better UX on photo list view page [ECP-525]
* Fix - Ensure we don't run any of the legacy Customizer and its deprecated functions. [ECP-941]
* Fix - Use the correct text label for custom URL fields. [ECP-921]
* Language - 0 new strings added, 14 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted

Read the rest of this update entry...

Plugin says :

Your license key is invalid. You may need to download and install an updated version of the plugin. You can
check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com.
same problem here, I cant test the PRO features which is why I downloaded it

Reactions: gpLover!
Sure but no, that is not the problem. I got this error the second I installed the update from here:
Selection_849.png

That is weird as I have just updated the free version through WordPress and I still don't get any licence error.

I would suggest that you try the following:
  • Deactivate and delete both free and pro versions;
  • Download free version from WordPress and pro version from here;
  • Install free version and then pro version, but do not activate;
  • Once installed both, activate free and then pro versions in that order.

That is all I have done and I do not get any errors with licences.

Untitled.png

Pro version needs updating, this will probably help with any licence issues for those above as using an older version of pro, I got this message....

To begin using Events Calendar Pro, please install and activate Events Calendar Pro (5.10.0+).

This pro version works with the free version of 5.9.2.1 and 5.10.1, if some update to the new free version of 5.11.0, then they might get a licence error as pro version is too old to be compatible.

Pro version 5.10.0 details here

Free version 5.11.0 details here

For those who get the licence error, then you will need to roll back to a free version that works, read more from the version compatibility page below.

Version Compatibility

@Babak

Last edited:
Reactions: bobkaas
Tried marking out the php code as per previous post here to see if still works, however does not work now.

Still waiting for anyone to null latest pro version 5.10.0.

Also, does anyone have a nulled version of the addons listed below (got the free).
  • The Events Calendar Shortcode & Block PRO
  • Event Calendar Newsletter (Personal)

The Events Calendar Pro v5.10.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.10.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.10.0] 2022-11-17 =

* Feature - Add a `Mini Calendar` block that is based on the `Mini Calendar` widget to the block editor which users can drag around to any position they want it to appear. [ECP-974]
* Feature - Add event status options of scheduled, canceled, and postponed with display of the latter two on Pro views and widgets. [TEC-3465]
* Tweak - Update the `Calendar Manager` label to `Events Manager`...

The Events Calendar Pro v5.11.1

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.11.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.11.1] 2021-12-14 =

* Fix - Avoid loading the same CSS file twice. [CE-13]
* Fix - Correct pagination on shortcodes when the date parameter has been set. [ECP-362]
* Fix - Properly observe the disabling of JSON-LD output on widget blocks in the block editor. [TEC-4077]
* Tweak - Ensure the `Hide location search` setting doesn't get applied on the Event Manager page. [ECP-948]
* Language - 0 new strings added, 1...

Is this the nulled version? I can not work with this plugin, requires a license. How do I activate the plugin correctly?

Also, when activating the plugin, the error "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function tribe_is_week() in D:\Server\my-domain\wp-content\themes\my-themes\includes\grve-events-calendar-functions.php:39" and etc.

Both plugins are installed. All versions of the plugins are the latest.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock