• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon

The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon v1.15.5

No permission to download
bobsmith updated The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon v1.9.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon v1.9.0 Nulled Free
= [1.9.0] 2022-03-30 =

* Feature - Add an option to generate a Webex meeting from the event editor and display meeting details on the event. [VE-502]
* Feature - Connect existing Webex Meetings to your events using the new 'Smart' url field. [VE-484]
* Fix - Fix high number of YouTube or Zoom user API calls by switching to a persistent cache. [VE-500]
* Fix - Fix issue that would cause the show to setting to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New upload coming soon....

Reactions: Mykerinus
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon v1.10.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon v1.10.0 Nulled Free
= [v1.10.0] 2022-05-19 =

* Version - Virtual Events 1.10.0 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 5.15.0 and higher
* Feature - Add compatibility to the new TEC admin menu system. [ET-1335]
* Language - 1 new strings added, 34 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 1 obsoleted

* version v1.10.0

I saw "return" in line 73 at events-virtual.php. It cause the function not works. After remove it, it works. I think maybe it's a test code and the author forgot to remove before release. I also upload my fixed version here.

```
// Add a second action to handle the case where Common is not loaded, we still want to let the user know what is happening.
add_action( 'plugins_loaded', 'tribe_events_virtual_preload', 50 );
return;
```

Attachments

• the-events-calendar-virtual-events-1.10.0-fixed.zip
    460.5 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: torsky
* version v1.10.0

I saw "return" in line 73 at events-virtual.php. It cause the function not works. After remove it, it works. I think maybe it's a test code and the author forgot to remove before release. I also upload my fixed version here.

```
// Add a second action to handle the case where Common is not loaded, we still want to let the user know what is happening.
return;
```

Thanks, however main download has already been sorted. 👍

• Love
Reactions: Babak
* version v1.10.0

```
return;
```
Thank you for the fix.

Virtual Events 1.10.1
By Jaime on 7.5.22 Virtual Events

Summary
Maintenance Release
The latest version of Virtual Events was updated to work properly with Community Events.
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

🗣 Translations
Updated language files and strings:

0 new strings added
1 updated
0 fuzzied
0 obsoleted

Virtual Events 1.10.1
By Jaime on 7.5.22 Virtual Events

Summary
Maintenance Release
The latest version of Virtual Events was updated to work properly with Community Events.
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

🗣 Translations
Updated language files and strings:

0 new strings added
1 updated
0 fuzzied
0 obsoleted
Could you please help with Virtual Events Addon v1.10.1? Thanks in Adavance! 🙏

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bobsmith
Could you please help with Virtual Events Addon v1.10.1? Thanks in Adavance! 🙏

This will be added in the thread for it here as main download and not anywhere else.

@Babak can you get this one as I currently only have access to version already in this thread. 😒

Last edited:
bobsmith updated The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon v1.11.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro Virtual Events Addon v1.11.0 Nulled Free
= [1.11.0] 2022-07-18 =

* Feature - Add an option to generate a Google Event with Meet from the event editor and display meeting details on the event. [VE-517]
* Feature - Connect existing Google Event with Meet to your events using the new 'Smart' url field. [VE-514]
* Fix - Ensure if Zoom password requires a special character that the generated password includes at least 1. [VE-524]
* Tweak - Include...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
For some reason, fields for virtual events are not visible. Can someone else confirm?

Reactions: NoOoB
@Babak not working. I fixed it
Next time try not to take credit for something that had already been talked about and fix mentioned. 😒

File : events-virtual.php

Original
PHP:
return;

Fixed
PHP:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Babak not working. I fixed it

File : events-virtual.php

Original
PHP:
return;

Fixed
PHP:
lol you fixed it and yet it had already been discussed by @andrewintw in June 2022 and posted on same page.

* version v1.10.0

```
return;
```

Next time try not to take credit for something that had already been talked about and fix mentioned. 😒

@Babak main download has been changed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wissam00
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock