• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.10.1

No permission to download
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.3.3

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.3.3 Nulled Free
= [v5.3.3] 2022-01-19 =

* Fix - Fixed shared capacity calculation while moving WooCommerce attendees from shared capacity tickets. [ETP-283]
* Fix - Removed ajax caching from the Attendee Registration page. [GTRIA-626]
* Language - 2 new strings added, 19 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted

Read the rest of this update entry...

Something seems to have gone wrong with the nulling.
With the 5.3.3 on a clean vanilla wordpress installation with default theme and no other plugins I always get the error "No payment gateway configured" in the ticket area version, although a payment gateway is actually configured. If I install the 5.3.1 version, everything works.
Can anyone confirm this?

Something seems to have gone wrong with the nulling.
With the 5.3.3 on a clean vanilla wordpress installation with default theme and no other plugins I always get the error "No payment gateway configured" in the ticket area version, although a payment gateway is actually configured. If I install the 5.3.1 version, everything works.
Can anyone confirm this?

I've never been able to get the calendar/tickets working for about 2-3 yrs now. I can create events, add tickets or RSVP, but when you look at the event on the frontend, there is no option to purchase tickets or RSVP. So we moved on and use Eventbrite now. I update it constantly still and has never worked for me. Another issue I have is when I add a new RSVP, it adds the block, but it's got all the info from an event from 2019. I don't know why it's pulling older event RSVP. Might be cache related.

bobsmith updated The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.4.2

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.4.2 Nulled Free
= [5.4.2] 2022-04-05 =

* Enhancement - Hide 'View My Tickets' link when showing tickets within the `[tribe_tickets]` shortcode. [ETP-775]
* Enhancement - Add `tec_tickets_hide_view_my_tickets_link` filter to override the hiding of the 'View My Tickets' link. [ETP-775]
* Fix - Avoid saving `,` as decimal separator for WooCommerce Ticket prices on some currency configurations. [ETP-782]
* Fix - Fixed Attendee...

Reactions: dbbuda
bobsmith updated The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.4.3

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.4.3 Nulled Free
= [5.4.3] 2022-04-28 =

* Fix - Resolve issue where a valid license key was sometimes identified as invalid when transients were cleared. [ET-1498]
* Language - 0 new strings added, 1 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted.

Reactions: mihailv
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.4.4

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.4.4 Nulled Free
= [v5.4.4] 2022-05-11 =

* Fix - In some cases, enabling Object Cache was not saving Attendee Registration data properly. [ETP-796]
* Fix - Fixed missing target and rel attribute for admin view links. [ETP-792]
* Enhancement - Added icon and styling to field info in the classic editor's ticket list. [ET-1494]
* Feature - Added Elementor widgets for Event Tickets and RSVP. [ETP-731]
* Tweak - Added filters...

May 18, 2022. Anyone able to get this working. I keep getting "Checkout unavailable". I connected to PayPal and yes I checked if the PayPal Acct is 100% business. I also got all the green check marks when connecting. Yet still getting check out unavailable.
Version I am using is 5.4.4

Last edited:
New upload coming soon, although do not update free version until you have latest version here or will not work

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.5.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.5.0 Nulled Free
= [v5.5.0] 2022-05-19 =

* Version - Event Tickets Plus 5.5.0 is only compatible with Event Tickets 5.4.0 and higher
* Feature - Adding compatibility for the new Tickets menu on the WordPress admin. [ET-1335]
* Language - 0 new strings added, 12 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Lol I should check here first before getting them to upload here as you already done it for all these updates 🤣
Thanks bro..

Do you have any solution for this error?

"Your license key is invalid. You may need to download and install an updated version of the plugin. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com."

Event Tickets Plus 5.5.1

Summary
Maintenance Release
The latest version of Event Tickets Plus moves the Attendee Registration settings to its own Tickets tab.
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

✨ New
New features included in this release:
Attendee Registration settings moved to a separate tab.

✅ Fixed
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
Fixed wrong text domains in a few places.

Thanks bro..

Do you have any solution for this error?

"Your license key is invalid. You may need to download and install an updated version of the plugin. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com."

yes either buy a licence key for it ir use a nulled version.

• Love
Event Tickets Plus 5.5.2
By Jaime on 7.5.22 Event Tickets Plus

Summary
Maintenance Release
The latest version of Event Tickets Plus features a stock sync issue when creating tickets with WooCommerce.
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

✅ Fixed
Bugs that were squashed in this release:

Fixed a stock sync issue for WooCommerce tickets when attendees are moved between tickets.
Removed duplicate Total Event Capacity wording.
Removed promotion of Event Ticket Plus on Tickets Commerce payments settings page.
🗣 Translations
Updated language files and strings:

1 new strings added
21 updated
0 fuzzied
3 obsoleted

Reactions: mihailv and Babak

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.5.2

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.5.2 Nulled Free
= [v5.5.2] 2022-07-05 =

* Fix - Fixed stock sync for WooCommerce tickets when attendees are moved between tickets. [ETP-687]
* Fix - Remove duplicate `Total Event Capacity` wording. [ET-1535]
* Fix - Remove promotion of Event Ticket Plus on Tickets Commerce payments settings page. [ET-1528]
* Language - 1 new strings added, 21 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 3 obsoleted.

• Love
Hi, Babak.. do you have Tickets for Woocommerce? the addon with which I can use woocommerce for event tickets plus

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock