• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.10.0

No permission to download
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.2.10

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.2.10 Nulled Free
= [v5.2.10] 2021-09-27 =

* Tweak - Changed the `provider` URL variable name to `tickets_provider`. The filter `tribe_tickets_get_provider_query_slug` allows for customization. [ET-543]
* Tweak - Added the `isValidForm.eventTicketsModal` JS event to allow for third party plugins to provide their own validation logic. [ETP-752]
* Fix - Removed the ability to resend tickets from the Attendees page to Attendees...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kagero
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.3.1

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.3.1 Nulled Free
= [v5.3.1] 2021-11.17 =

* Enhancement - Added filter `tribe_tickets_manual_attendee_allow_email_resend` to allow customization of email resending via Manual Attendees depending on status. [ETP-703]
* Fix - When an Attendee has cancelled or refunded a ticket resending the email is now disabled. [ETP-703]
* Fix - Fixed Attendee Registration meta data when using EDD and having multiple attendees. [ETP-755]
* Fix...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I've got the same problem with the plugin, I can't find the solution.
Please help :)

No issues for me even with Event Tickets Plus updated through Wordpress to v5.3.2. 😁

Untitled.png

[5.2.2] 2021-12-15
Feature – Included Price, Currency and Value classes to improve monetary handling for Tickets Commerce [ET-1331]
Enhancement – Allow for filtering of tickets within the RSVP template block handler. [ETP-763]
Fix – Remove use of wp_cache_flush() and use conditional when using an external object cache. (props to @r-a-y for this change!) [ET-1343]
Fix – Fixes error being caused by an endless loop when currency settings are saved. [ET-1344]
Fix – Fixed an issue where shared capacity on the ticket block page wasn’t calculated correctly. [ET-1291]
Fix – Fixed the Add Attendee modal from generating a 500 error when two or more tickets have been enabled for an event. [ETP-764]
Language – 0 new strings added, 50 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted

Last edited:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.3.2

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.3.2 Nulled Free
= [v5.3.2] 2021-12-15 =

* Feature - Added a way to remove specific attendees from the Attendee Registration Modal prior to checking out. [ETP-143]
* Enhancement - Added a `ticket_id` parameter to filter a specific ticket or tickets within the RSVP and Tickets shortcodes. [ETP-763]
* Fix - Fixed the `Add Attendee` modal from generating a 500 error when two or more tickets have been enabled for an event...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hi all,

I've got a problem with WooCommerce integration. When am about to create a ticket, WP displays "There is no payment gateway configured. To create tickets, you'll need to enable and configure an ecommerce solution".

It was working before and to be more specific there is no WooCommerce section in the the plugin settings.

I've deactivated all The Event Calendar plugins (Tickets Plus inclued), even delete all and installed them again from WP for the free versions and add the Pro and Plus plugins from here after, nothing changed.

Any ideas ?

I've run into the same sort of issue last spring. I've never been able to get it working again. We started using Eventbrite instead.

• Sad
Reactions: Spot Medias

Attachments

• ticket-plus.png
    ticket-plus.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
This version has nulled problem. Woocommerce integration not working properly. Woocommerce settings are not visible. Can you please share the original plugin?

@bobsmith
The error mentions payment gateway, so have you got any payment method/options setup in WooCommerce.

Like one of these for example.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I've got a problem with WooCommerce integration. When am about to create a ticket, WP displays "There is no payment gateway configured. To create tickets, you'll need to enable and configure an ecommerce solution".

It was working before and to be more specific there is no WooCommerce section in the the plugin settings.

I've deactivated all The Event Calendar plugins (Tickets Plus inclued), even delete all and installed them again from WP for the free versions and add the Pro and Plus plugins from here after, nothing changed.

Any ideas ?

I know why... this version is not nulled correctly. Found another source, working as espected.

Your issue is probably the same as previous post here.

Make sure that you have toggled on Enable Tickets Commerce in Event Settings and you have PayPal installed, active and setup.

If you claim that this is not nulled properly, then please show where the error in the coding was compared to your other sources version.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
The error mentions payment gateway, so have you got any payment method/options setup in WooCommerce.

Like one of these for example.

Hi. Woocommerce installed. Gateway settings done. After installing Ticket Plus v5.3.2, it gives this warning. I had to reinstall the whole wordpress. And I installed the v5.3.1 version. This version works. I'm sure there is a problem with v5.3.2.

Hi. Woocommerce installed. Gateway settings done. After installing Ticket Plus v5.3.2, it gives this warning. I had to reinstall the whole wordpress. And I installed the v5.3.1 version. This version works. I'm sure there is a problem with v5.3.2.

I have just downloaded this and tested it and it all works fine for me and shows WooCommerce in Tickets. 👍

I have just downloaded this and tested it and it all works fine for me and shows WooCommerce in Tickets. 👍

I downloaded and installed everything from scratch. I followed in order. It works normally now. But the "Event Ticket Plus" license warning continues.

Elementor
Elementor Pro
Hello Theme
The Events Calendar
The Events Calendar Pro
Event Tickets
Event Tickets Plus

I've been updating all the time and have no license update warning. I have had them in the past, but it eventually went away. But I have found that the plugin wasn't working in the past at all so we switched over to Eventbright.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock