• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Best way to create a website for rental car

mohablogfx

Sep 21, 2019
Hello Friends, I wanna create a website for a rental car but I don't know what's the best way to do this. I wanna build a website with pay by bank card.

Hello Friends, I wanna create a website for a rental car but I don't know what's the best way to do this. I wanna build a website with pay by bank card.
Well, you can use WordPress for such an easy task. If you are not familiar with WordPress you can learn online, and use Babiato's best sources to speed-up the development process.

• Love
Reactions: mohablogfx
thank you very Bro .. I familiar with Wordpress but the problem is how can I protect my website??

You can use wordpress with one of these themes:
1. https://themeforest.net/item/grand-car-rental-limousine-car-rental-wordpress/19398136
Download:

2. https://themeforest.net/item/motors...alership-classifieds-wordpress-theme/13987211
Download:

Try using wordpress bro. Or if you cant find your desire feature try searching a CMS for it

Like the others, I would recommend WordPress too. And I have personally created a car rental website using this plugin It works pretty well, the only issue is from the developer. He always takes his sweet time to release the updates; which is quite annoying to be frank. Other than that, the plugin's pretty robust and is full of features too with lots of payment gateway integration.

EDIT: i have shared the plugin from my envato account, and it's now available for download. Cheers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Hey,

Does anyone have the latest version of Grand Car Rental, i think they are on v3.4.

Also @danielpk, can you share your site link? What builder did you use with the plugin?

Reactions: mtx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock