• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thank you for bringing Babiato back at this speed

flush27

Dec 10, 2019
I just want to thank @Babak and other invaluable moderators for bringing the site back at this speed. At first, I had no hope that everything will be back but now I see each passing day all the lost things are coming back. I can feel the hard work behind the scenes. Thank you.

Reactions: panthera
It's a shame to see a lot of threads like this (I guess to get some reaction score), and realize that everyone who creates them is just people who don't contribute anything and only have requests and useless posts.
Bro I really don't care the reaction you mention. You guys are talking under this topic blaming me with something.
1) Here is not reddit just to be opponent of anything and everytning,
2) I just felt to write it, with some compliments for the moderators with no expectation in return, not you,
3)what I contributed before was deleted,
4) this humiliating attitudes doesn't help a platform but just scares new ones.
5) I really, don't care about your reaction addiction.

Reactions: panthera
@flush27 Stay the course, keep the good work going.
About reactions! Some sh** users do this only to qualify for starting a sale thread.

Babioto is not just a forum, but an emotion as well!

Reactions: flush27

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lmhmodvip
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock