• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thank God.... F*****GER is not Babiato

rolltidehero

Jan 9, 2020
https://kcs.top
dug.to
He doesn't even allow users to post content, so instead they spend weeks waiting for a plugin or an update.

The site would be great if he allowed user content, but I dunno why he doesn't.

That's why Babz will always be the best.

P.S. If you want a site like his with auto-updates and sh** PLUS user-content, just let me know because I know exactly how it's built.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: g97iulio and Babak
Also, I found it funny how he was all loving to you, but before he would send us all emails telling us that Babiato sucks and to come join his pay site.

1651769596359.png

Last edited:
He doesn't even allow users to post content, so instead they spend weeks waiting for a plugin or an update.

P.S. If you want a site like his with auto-updates and sh** PLUS user-content, just let me know because I know exactly how it's built.

Honestly I like his website (design), I will be happy if you send me a PM (or share it here directly for all the users) how he made it.

Honestly I like his website (design), I will be happy if you send me a PM (or share it here directly for all the users) how he made it.
run his domain name at the site https://builtwith.com/ it will show you all the tools used to build it

theme is

Reactions: alexmisaila

It has so much potential, but he locks it down like a communist country.

I'm gonna build one myself and host it on one of my script domains.

I have several projects ahead of it though including a full crypto exchange.

Which domain do you think would be best? Obviously, I will partner with Babak.

nulled.software
scriptz.cheap
scriptz.download
scriptz.online
scriptz.site

envato.cheap
envato.discount
envato.network
envato.promo
envato.sale

canyon.codes
codecanyon.biz
codecanyon.cloud
codecanyon.dev
codecanyon.store
codecanyon.work

download.fo
download.gift
download.gives
download.university

xword.press
xwordpress.org
admininistrator.pw
administrators.pw
administratorz.pw
adminz.pw
crackz.pw
crackz.xyz

linkz.buzz
linkz.cloud
linkz.fun
linkz.fyi
linkz.guru
linkz.icu
linkz.monster
linkz.pw
linkz.shop
linkz.studio
linkz.uno
linkz.wtf
linkz.bio

i

it's just giving him publicity
if you ever see his posts he always asks for membership subs.

he was a member here since 2018 and all he did was starting giveaways and asking for email addresses.
Just put that mails into junk. it's not worth the time it takes to take a look at them

Reactions: Deepansh
run his domain name at the site https://builtwith.com/ it will show you all the tools used to build it

theme is

That won't tell you how he coded his WordPress plugin to auto-install and auto-update everything you installed from his site.

I'm gonna take it a step further though and offer it for free and allow users to upload, because that's what a community is about.... The users.

I truly want it to be a partnership with Babiato, not competition.

I'll be waiting for a PM with the info (if you want to explain)
That won't tell you how he coded his WordPress plugin to auto-install and auto-update everything you installed from his site.

I'm gonna take it a step further though and offer it for free and allow users to upload, because that's what a community is about.... The users.

I truly want it to be a partnership with Babiato, not competition.

im, not a member I just looked up his site on BuiltWith I did not know he had auto-install and auto-update plugins don't see the point of a GPL site

paying for what you can get for free or just buy from the developer

im, not a member I just looked up his site on BuiltWith I did not know he had auto-install and auto-update plugins don't see the point of a GPL site

paying for what you can get for free or just buy from the developer

BTW I love the sig.

I actually started a reverse engineering Discord server where we share tutorials and script\programs that we patched ourselves.

It's just me and one other guy right now, as I just created it last week 😂

Reactions: Joe Hunter
I'll be waiting for a PM with the info (if you want to explain)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock