• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TH] iO Dark Mode

[TH] iO Dark Mode 2.2.13.0.2 Untouched

No permission to download
Does anyone know, how to fix it?
You should follow my way. I got the same problem after being removed from PAGE_CONTAINER.
remove extra CSS code from extra.less than add this line in config.php
$config['removeThemeHouseBranding'] = true;

Last edited:
Reactions: David0923
You should follow my way. I got the same problem after being removed from PAGE_CONTAINER.
remove extra CSS code from extra.less than add this line in config.php
$config['removeThemeHouseBranding'] = true;
Now side bar in threads don't show!
threads and replies are full width!

@Babak i downloaded this...

It's not working... its respond was.

"Oops! We ran into some problems.

Could not process io-dark-mode21600.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected."

Screenshot_20220202_052528~2.jpg

@Babak i downloaded this...

It's not working... its respond was.

"Oops! We ran into some problems.

Could not process io-dark-mode21600.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected."

Screenshot_20220202_052528~2.jpg
Friend, there's something I learned, which says, when you don't know something, you should ask instead of coming to the wrong conclusions.

I would be happy if I saw a question from you saying: HOW TO INSTALL THIS XENFORO THEME?

Instead of trying the wrong way, come here to tell us that the file is wrong or corrupt while you don't know.

But as this is a family, I'm happy to explain to you, now pay attention:

1 - When we download a xenforo add-on or style (theme) in some forums, they have the habit of putting another folder inside the zip file, this causes an error to appear during installation (This is the main reason for the problem you are facing)

2 - Once you have the ZIP file, check if inside there is the upload folder, if you find it, it means that the file is ready to be installed via the add-on section. If you don't find it, make the upload folder inside the zip file (ZIP ONLY THE UPLOAD FOLDER) then install it.

3 - For xenforo syles (themes), the installation is different from a normal add-on.
3 a) - To install a xenforo theme you need to unzip the zip file on your desktop and inside the folder you will find files such as:
file1.xml
file1_child.xml
and an UPLOAD folder

3 b) Compress the contents of the UPLOAD folder (Pay attention, you cannot compress the upload folder, I said the contents of the UPLOAD folder, please understand)

3 c) upload what you just compressed in part 3b) to the root of the xenforo site and decompress the file there.

3 d) Now go to the administrative area of your xenforo site
Go to APPEARANCE -> SYLES

In the window that opens click on IMPORT

Import from uploaded XML or archive file: (select files from section 3a) file1.xml
file1_child.xml

After that, activate the theme and see what has changed on the home page of the xenforo website

Reactions: authormoses
Friend, there's something I learned, which says, when you don't know something, you should ask instead of coming to the wrong conclusions.

I would be happy if I saw a question from you saying: HOW TO INSTALL THIS XENFORO THEME?

Instead of trying the wrong way, come here to tell us that the file is wrong or corrupt while you don't know.

1 - When we download a xenforo add-on or style (theme) in some forums, they have the habit of putting another folder inside the zip file, this causes an error to appear during installation (This is the main reason for the problem you are facing)

2 - Once you have the ZIP file, check if inside there is the upload folder, if you find it, it means that the file is ready to be installed via the add-on section. If you don't find it, make the upload folder inside the zip file (ZIP ONLY THE UPLOAD FOLDER) then install it.

3 - For xenforo syles (themes), the installation is different from a normal add-on.
3 a) - To install a xenforo theme you need to unzip the zip file on your desktop and inside the folder you will find files such as:
file1.xml
file1_child.xml
and an UPLOAD folder

3 b) Compress the contents of the UPLOAD folder (Pay attention, you cannot compress the upload folder, I said the contents of the UPLOAD folder, please understand)

3 c) upload what you just compressed in part 3b) to the root of the xenforo site and decompress the file there.

Import from uploaded XML or archive file: (select files from section 3a) file1.xml
file1_child.xml

After that, activate the theme and see what has changed on the home page of the xenforo website

• Love
Reactions: ElioElioElio

file1.xml
file1_child.xml
and an UPLOAD folder

file1_child.xml

Thanks you.
I found this helpful. Please how can I add and twerk over the style.

file1.xml
file1_child.xml
and an UPLOAD folder

file1_child.xml

This was helpful.
Could you please let me know how to change the text say's "Welcome to iO"

Hello. Could you help me to configure the theme? I installed it as instructed. I added the UPLOAD folder in public_html. s but it looks like this when it opens . can anyone tell me what i did wrong?

XENFORO IO.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock