[TH] iO Dark Mode

[TH] iO Dark Mode v2.2.2.1.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

slvrsteele

- Recovering! Available soon -
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
what's the proof ?
Well, he have a badge of "Trusted uploader" which means his uploads were previously verified by staff (speaking about the source of them).
If you have issues or doubts about using/downloading certain resources then I suggest you to actually buy them from developer.
And either way you're not the one to ask proof of these resources. You may ask as staff member to verify the source.

ubaid

Trusted Uploader
Mar 20, 2019
+62
pubic.enemy
what's the proof ?
Easy, send to me 35usd, I'll give you the proof :)
Well, he have a badge of "Trusted uploader" which means his uploads were previously verified by staff (speaking about the source of them).
If you have issues or doubts about using/downloading certain resources then I suggest you to actually buy them from developer.
And either way you're not the one to ask proof of these resources. You may ask as staff member to verify the source.
I hope your explanation opens his mind (y)

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak updated [TH] iO Dark Mode with a new update entry:

[TH] iO Dark Mode 2.2.1.0.0

Download [TH] iO Dark Mode 2.2.1.0.0 Xenforo 2.1 Style Premium Nulled Free
v2.2.1.0.0 Released Thanks To @ubaid

Oct 14, 2020
You are able to view what this update includes by going here: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/milestone/37?closed=1

Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.1, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.2 only.
Note: This update does not require a UI.X add-on update to function properly.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santa Claus