• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tevily - Travel & Tour Booking WordPress Theme

Tevily - Travel & Tour Booking WordPress Theme v1.1.7

No permission to download
Hi Babak,
I have installed this theme. the only issue I have at the moment is the login/register option. I enabled 'anyone can register' in the wp settings, but once a user logs in, they still are unable to get the user menu. also, how do I mod the register form so that users set password instantly please?
I love the look and feel of the theme's login form and user menu too, so I would love to keep it. Any help please?

Any one can help?

Having issues while adding payment gateway on Tevily WordPress Theme : Pay later under BA setting option not deselected even tried many times.

BABE Payment pack add-on required for any changes for payment options, i want to use other payment gateway, not want to use BA Setting payment,

Anyone can help me please how can i disable BA setting payment and use standard payment gateway.

I tried many time to deselect this but i no luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 13-19-35 BA Book Everything Settings ‹ Go TRIP HOLIDAYS — WordPress.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 13-19-35 BA Book Everything Settings ‹ Go TRIP HOLIDAYS — WordPress.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 13
Any one can help?

Having issues while adding payment gateway on Tevily WordPress Theme : Pay later under BA setting option not deselected even tried many times.

BABE Payment pack add-on required for any changes for payment options, i want to use other payment gateway, not want to use BA Setting payment,

Anyone can help me please how can i disable BA setting payment and use standard payment gateway.

I tried many time to deselect this but i no luck.
Did you manage to get the plugin? Im also looking for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamarindo2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock