• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tenant Management System

emsolink

Aug 10, 2020
I got this script online, but cant get it to install.
seems it is not writing to database, I don't know what the problem is.
will appreciate it if anybody can help me check it.

Attachments

• tenant.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 29
I got this script online, but cant get it to install.
seems it is not writing to database, I don't know what the problem is.
will appreciate it if anybody can help me check it.

If you have any screenshot , it will be helpful. Please make sure this script look very old so your php version should be around 5.3 in new php version old mysql support has been revoke and they use mysqli function instead ..

Above is just suggest, but if you can send me some screenshot i might help you out.

After a virus file was removed, I was able to get it setup and active. What is the issues your facing with installing it? It's on a live server as well ;)

Thanks all for your replies.
It was the PHP version i was using that was causing the problem.
Worked ok on php 5.3

Thanks all for your replies.
It was the PHP version i was using that was causing the problem.
Worked ok on php 5.3

I wouldn't use PHP 5.3, due to EOL and possible issues. I was able to get it working with 7.1 easily.

Can you please share how you got it working with 7.1. Thanks

What information did you want? I simply did is put the account I tested it in on PHP 7.1 and it worked just fine. It loaded me into the admin section after changing the install folder to another name.

What information did you want? I simply did is put the account I tested it in on PHP 7.1 and it worked just fine. It loaded me into the admin section after changing the install folder to another name.
You said "After a virus file was removed, I was able to get it setup and active"
What virus file did you remove?

You said "After a virus file was removed, I was able to get it setup and active"
What virus file did you remove?

it was the Wopxop.php file that was flagged as the "Malicious Upload tool" but it was able to still install on PHP 7.1 though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock