• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Template Median UI version 1.5 Premium

How to fix no image?
IMG_20210611_054941.jpg

how to fix this missing post thumbnail issue in blogger :
  1. Go to blogger.com or Blogspot.com and sign in to your account.
  2. Then You have to do is to go to Blogger >>> Posts
  3. From Published posts Select that post which is not showing Thumbnail and press Edit Post.
  4. Now Right click on the image and save... after that
  5. Re-upload the image and press update post your image thumbnails will start appearing...

how to fix this missing post thumbnail issue in blogger :
  1. Go to blogger.com or Blogspot.com and sign in to your account.
  2. Then You have to do is to go to Blogger >>> Posts
  3. From Published posts Select that post which is not showing Thumbnail and press Edit Post.
  4. Now Right click on the image and save... after that
  5. Re-upload the image and press update post your image thumbnails will start appearing...
Thank you!

Dont download this file its contains virus be aware about using some free file !!!
i think u show the fake result. the zip files contains 2 files: 1 file xml and 1 file mp3 for fun.
Let the members give another result or block/ban me if other member give result for virus infected
thank you guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock